Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

ESPN Summer Predictions for the East

Magic Record 2012-13 Season  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the Magic's win total will be at the end of the season?

• 0-5
    • 6-15
    • 16-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-45
    • 46-55
    • 56-82
  2. 2. Do you think the Magic will make the playoffs?

• Yes.
    • No.

I would be happy with 25. Anything over that is gravy.

I would like to see all the young kids get tons of playing time and experience. A real test of their skills and hope they can get better.

Anything over that will be a surprise. It be nice if Jameer can get back to All-Star level and kick butt

Last time we went 21-61 we got the number one pick so 21 wins is my official prediction. Also JJ will be traded during the season for a first.

Last time we went 21-61 we got the number one pick so 21 wins is my official prediction. Also JJ will be traded during the season for a first.

I dont think JJ will be traded for a first. What value does an expiring contract will give to someone other than cap relief?

JJ str8 for a first does not make sense.

We have to take a bad contract as well in order for another team provide us with a first.

Big baby and jameer are probably more valuable to playoff teams like the bucks, san antonio, golden state and maybe dallas. They want to win now and this 2 players are capable to provide that. We can take expirings and possible first round picks. I, personally, will rather keep both.

To be perfectly honest, this team will never win a championship so playoffs is what I want least, I'd rather grab a lottery pick, hopefully trade away some of our better vets at the end of the year (or in this season before the deadline) and then be bad enough to hopefully grab a top 2 pick and get Wiggins, then with Harkless, Nicholson and at least two top talents from the next two drafts we may be in a position to challenge. I'm saying 25-29 wins this year max though.