Sign in to follow this  
A Better DJ & Photographer

THE OFFICIAL COME IN AND BEOTCH THREAD

how bad do we suck?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How bad do we suck?

• We just made the worst trade ever and I will no longer support the Magic
    • We just made the worst trade ever and I'll come back when and if we have a good team again
    • Our GM, coach, and this trade suck but I'll stick around for laughs

I tried to get the mods to make us 2 pinned threads- 1 for those of us that are positive, ready to move on with the Magic, and think we made a good move we had to make, and 1 for the people that think our new GM and coach suck and we just made the worst trade in the history of the NBA.

This way all the negative people can enjoy their right to post lots of negative stuff, feed off each others posts, and those of us that see the big picture don't have to read them.

Trolls are welcome in this thread!

Have fun ya'll!

• Upvote 1

I like this idea. Personally Im tired of reading bs from "fans" who expect to win every game. Im excited about the rebuild and the future and this will be my last time in this thread but I hope it stays open.

FU Dwight Howard -

choices I want in this poll - what do you want to happen to Dwight Howard ..

1) season ending injury every year he plays - kind of like Grant Hill

2) career ending injury before he signs a new contract

3) career ending injury after a new contract when Lakers are on a roll and him never winning

4) for him to die - ooooh, even that was in very bad taste for me, but if you can't take a joke, oh well

5) Jameer and him to get in a fight when in orlando and jameer throwing repeated jabs at his back ending his career and jameer found innocent - just defending himself

6) DeVos covering all fines of our bigs alternating flagrant fouls against Dwight when he comes to Orlando

7) Hiring Scott Peyton for one game and signing 10 day contracts for Lawrence Taylor, Ray Lewis, Strahan and maybe a couple others to cover Dwight and use up all their fouls in the first quarter and to go after Dwight on the bench if they take him out - DeVos committing $100 million to the cause would be great

8) more lawsuits from women getting as much money as they can out of Dwight for caring for his babies

9) anything you can come up with worse than the above

I really would not be upset one bit if he went down and tweaked his back to where he could never really make a come back and at best he is a mediocre player.

I hope he fights with Kobe and LA hates him. Can only wish the worst for him - hmmm, the life of a sports fan in a small market - and even those who don't like what Dwight did will think this outrageous.

Who's with me - I know a few of you are just as twisted.