Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official NFL 2013 Season Thread

WOW That was a good Monday night football between the Bears and the Cowboys. Tony Romo made threw two 5 interceptions, which one of them became a good touchdown.

WOW That was a good Monday night football between the Bears and the Cowboys. Tony Romo made two interceptions, which one of them became a good touchdown.

Um, Romo THREW 5 interceptions and while I did not watch the game past the 1st Q, I do not thank he made any interceptions.

Um, Romo THREW 5 interceptions and while I did not watch the game past the 1st Q, I do not thank he made any interceptions.

Fixed it

sorry it was late night and dead tired when i posted it. didn't know what i was doing but yeah ROMO failed epically. It was Bears all day.

WOW That was a good Monday night football between the Bears and the Cowboys. Tony Romo made threw two 5 interceptions, which one of them became a good touchdown.

Woulda loved to see Romo's 5 int and Cutler 4 int to same defender in the same game. BEST GAME EVER!!!

Heres to another year full of losing for Florida's teams! If only the Jags would bring there losing ways to Istanbul or LA so I can get back to watching my Fins lose from the comfort of my couch (not have to drive home after yesterdays deflating defeat was so nice).

Actually, LA would be kind of fitting with my least favorite NFL team moving to the same city as my least favorite NBA team.

Is it cool if I wish the same thing on your team? Also, as I've mentioned previously, the Jags have sold out more game the past 2 seasons than the Bucs or the Dolphins. But it's fun to throw out blanket statements like "the Jags need to hurry up and move" with no foundation to base it on.

Exhibit A: Here's the overall and attendance averages for every NFL team so far this season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

And in 2011:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2011

And in 2010 when the Jags did have all of their blackouts. Miami did have way more attendance but the Jags still kicked the dog crap out of Tampa Bay and yet I don't hear a single rumor about that team moving.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010

Barron layed out a nice hit. He shouldn't have been called for a personal on that.

5 years ago a hit like that got you a pat on the back and was put on the end of the year highlight real. Now.... *sigh*

Is it cool if I wish the same thing on your team? Also, as I've mentioned previously, the Jags have sold out more game the past 2 seasons than the Bucs or the Dolphins. But it's fun to throw out blanket statements like "the Jags need to hurry up and move" with no foundation to base it on.

Oh, its cool, go ahead and wish it. Won't be offending me one bit. See, it's called a different opinion and we are entitled to have them. Since when do you need a foundation to make a comment like "wishing the Jags would move"? Oh, and your comment about sell outs has nothing to do with my desire for them to move, just want to be able to watch my Fins from home without have to get Sunday Ticket. But go ahead and keeping throwing that comment out, I am sure you will "wow" someone, likely the other Jag fan in Orlando.

Oh wait let me take that back, I have no foundation for such a cheesy factless comment.