Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official NFL 2013 Season Thread

Welp, at least on the plus side Dwight leaving the Magic practically coincides with the football season. And my Bucs may actually be watchable this year. Offseason is officially over boys so lets move all related NFL talk to here. Post your smack and rep your team. FIRE THE CANNONS BABY!!!

Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+v+Miami+Dolphins+EH0eX5f1Orql.jpg

Bucs looked good last night. Blount/Martin running behind Carl Nicks will be deadly.

The Bucs have quietly put together one of the most bruising offensive lines in the NFL to pave the way for a very powerful backfield. If healthy this Bucs offense could be absolutely lethal. Combined with Freeman in the incredible shape he is now in, and chucking the ball to Dallas Clark, Mike Williams, and Vincent Jackson; I don't think any defense will want to see that attack.

The defense is the big question. It all really centers on the health of Gerald McCoy. If he can stay healthy and play the way he does when he is healthy then the entire Bucs D will be better. The linebackers will be freed up to make plays. Clayborn and Bowers will get opened up on the outside at DE. An improved pass rush will be a massive help to the DB's, since QB's will no longer be allowed to just sit back and pick apart the defense. If McCoy can play up to his billing, then Tampa may be in store for a surprisingly good year.

I'm expecting 8-8 or 9-7. But if all things go right, I won't be shocked at all if Tampa takes the division.

We will be able to tell what kind of season the browns will have within the first 2 to 3 games. I for one and hopeful that Weeden and T-Rich will lift us from the dust and make us semi-competitive this year!

Anybody play fantasy football? A TBN League would be kinda cool...

We will be able to tell what kind of season the browns will have within the first 2 to 3 games. I for one and hopeful that Weeden and T-Rich will lift us from the dust and make us semi-competitive this year!

Anybody play fantasy football? A TBN League would be kinda cool...

We actually do have a fantasy league currently. I think if you contact our Mod Adam_Magic he will let you know if their are any open spots left. I'll ask him as well.

We actually do have a fantasy league currently. I think if you contact our Mod Adam_Magic he will let you know if their are any open spots left. I'll ask him as well.

ah sweet...will do, thanks!

The Bucs have quietly put together one of the most bruising offensive lines in the NFL to pave the way for a very powerful backfield. If healthy this Bucs offense could be absolutely lethal. Combined with Freeman in the incredible shape he is now in, and chucking the ball to Dallas Clark, Mike Williams, and Vincent Jackson; I don't think any defense will want to see that attack.

The defense is the big question. It all really centers on the health of Gerald McCoy. If he can stay healthy and play the way he does when he is healthy then the entire Bucs D will be better. The linebackers will be freed up to make plays. Clayborn and Bowers will get opened up on the outside at DE. An improved pass rush will be a massive help to the DB's, since QB's will no longer be allowed to just sit back and pick apart the defense. If McCoy can play up to his billing, then Tampa may be in store for a surprisingly good year.

I'm expecting 8-8 or 9-7. But if all things go right, I won't be shocked at all if Tampa takes the division.

Bowers is out for the year with a torn achilles...

If there's a second spot open, I'm totally down as well. I could use a second league.

We (49ers) will be right there in the conversation for best team in the league

Yeah.....I'm going to predict that you will be complaining about how much you hate Alex Smith by week 5.

Go Jags! And this is your opportunity to say the same thing to me about Blaine Gabbert (though I think he is going to be just fine). lol

Yeah.....I'm going to predict that you will be complaining about how much you hate Alex Smith by week 5.

Go Jags! And this is your opportunity to say the same thing to me about Blaine Gabbert (though I think he is going to be just fine). lol

The only thing that needs to be talked about concerning the Jags is why in the holy hell have they not paid MJD.