Davis

Is this going to be our starting 5?

Ish

JJ

Hedo

Harrington

O'Quinn

Our bench?

Who will be our 11th and 12th man? Ayon, Harper, Liggins, Roberts, Vucevic, Eyenga, Q-Rich?

We got way too many players

I think Vucevic will surprise and have a great training camp and start the season as our starting center.

If our roster stays as is then I think our starting lineup will look like this.

C: Nikola Vucevic

Pf: Glen Davis

Sf: Al Harrington

Sg: Arron Affalo

Pg: Jameer Nelson

Just my opinion though. Not a bad starting five to be honest. Then we'll have pretty goo scoring punch off the bench with Redick, Turk, and Nicholson. We just need a serviceable backup pg in the worst way.

Yeah Im disgusted with the deal we got for Dwight. Orlando is the damn joke of the league right now. Been a fan for a long time but this is un *****ing believable

The way I see it is that we have to have built some good karma throughout this whole process. Hopefully things will go our way soon.

I don't know about most of you guys, but I'm so excited about this team now. This team is going to remind me of the heart and hustle team we once had before these "megastars" came in and decided it was more about them than the team.

Im so happy that we didn't trade for Lopez or Bynum. It would have been very hard to watch these guys in a Magic jersey. Even more happier that we also got rid of JRich and Duhon.

This is one of the happiest days for me as a Magic fan. I just can't wait for what the future brings.

• Upvote 1

This is simply not a winning franchise. The top brass has repeatedly fumbled the ball in various ways the past 20 years and it's depressing to see it happen yet again.

Rob can trot out platitudes of "culture" and "team first attitude" but it's all BS, talent is what matters. The Spurs and Thunder drafted HOF talent and that's why they're successful. We gave away HOF talent and got nothing in return. No cap relief, no lottery picks, no proven young prospects. If all the deals were bad because Dwight killed our leverage then don't make a trade, you can take a **** sandwich anytime. I don't believe for a moment that this deal wouldn't have been available in January.

Dwight and his agent destroyed any leverage we had in making a deal. At this point, I'm glad this whole thing is over. Dwight is in another city, and we were able to unload Richardson and Duhon. The rest is all gravy, as far as I'm concerned.

It could be worse.

Yeah Im disgusted with the deal we got for Dwight. Orlando is the damn joke of the league right now. Been a fan for a long time but this is un *****ing believable

Quit crying bro, it's done and it's time to move on

• Upvote 1

Regarding the LA press conference, Howard should have avoided saying anything about Orlando and the Magic organization. Anything said, given what he has put the organization (and city) through, comes across as disingenuous and makes him look like a douche.

That is all.

I'm so excited to see Lakers vs Magic on December 2nd! We are going to boo him out of the arena.

• Upvote 2

I don't know about most of you guys, but I'm so excited about this team now. This team is going to remind me of the heart and hustle team we once had before these "megastars" came in and decided it was more about them than the team.

Im so happy that we didn't trade for Lopez or Bynum. It would have been very hard to watch these guys in a Magic jersey. Even more happier that we also got rid of JRich and Duhon.

This is one of the happiest days for me as a Magic fan. I just can't wait for what the future brings.

You need to put down the Victoria Bitter, take some aspirin and sleep it off. Your head will be pounding all day tomorrow.

You need to put down the Victoria Bitter, take some aspirin and sleep it off. Your head will be pounding all day tomorrow.

Haha, VB? how the hell do u know about that? it's one of the worst beers going round. P.S it's only lunch time here...