AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

*Next on TBN Shore, Esko goes out partying while DOM stays back to clean the house. DOM is not happy when Eskobar comes back home with muddy shoes on"

To be continued.................

barnettej, seriously, what did I JUST ask?

Honestly... i have no idea.. I just checked out the last comment and a funny comment popped into my head.

There ya go... fixed. - Just read

Out of curiousity, was the book named after the psychological study where fans were asked to count passes at a basketball game to see if they'd notice a guy in a gorilla costume on the court?

It's named after it but the book mentions it briefly. Basically, that experiment is the theme of the book. It expands on how our memory and knowledge and other traits trick us. The authors (Chabris and Simons) are the same as the creators of the gorilla experiment.

Oh, I just saw that Eskobar posted again, so I should go ahead mention this:

Given that his entire purpose in this thread was to try to annoy me, I went ahead and put Eskobar on ignore. So I'd consider it a personal favor if people don't quote his posts to me, whether it be in this thread or via PM like they started doing with Zara's posts.

Thanks, everyone.

My personal favors are used up tolerating the personal favor David Stern used last week.

And now you see how ridiculous this "bet" nonsense is. You now see for yourself that not only was a bet never made, but the idea that I was "badgering" anyone for a bet is absolutely hilarious. You asked in a previous post "is that all you're going to respond to from that post", and now you know why. Dom likes to slip in nonsense and hope it sticks, I'm not playing that game. He took a figure of speech and turned it into me "badgering" not one, but two people for a bet.

So, thanks Dom for providing the evidence that completely refutes what you've claimed to be true so many times. Appreciate it.

Meh. I can't really speak for DOM but it read to me like he was cracking a joke at your expense with the bet comments as Lord Xenu and then he mis-remembered the details a year later. Again, I don't know though, and honestly don't really care that much. I'm really just replying so that you don't think I'm on your side....for whatever reason I feel that is important to clarify. I read through those links and your comments were abrasive and dismissive of every logical and factual statement made in those threads to include people not named DOM. You strike me as a guy that sees what you want to see and dismisses anything that contradicts that opinion. In other words, you are the epitome of science prior to the Renaissance.

• Upvote 1

...I went ahead and put Eskobar on ignore. So I'd consider it a personal favor if people don't quote his posts to me, whether it be in this thread or via PM like they started doing with Zara's posts.

Thanks, everyone.

I hate to read such extensive back and forth bickering between board members like it has been in here but, I had no idea that we have the option to ignore people so, it taught me something (other than that Brandon Bass isn't a great rebounder). Thanks. Now I don't have to read insider information about what's going on in Dwight's head anymore.