Catalina Maria

Dwight Howard Appreciation Thread

I hear you and I understand your what your saying and can understand why you would feel that way. I guess my main thing is that the Dwight we watched grow up and blossom in this league doesn't seem like the type to act like this. I feel like their is a lot we don't know because I don't think it went down the way people are spinning it. He loved this city and the fans to much no matter how he felt about management and coaches. I think Dwight will come out and talk eventually and I think his version will be much different. I mean you already have SVG who knows more than all of us putting the blame on management and saying it isn't Dwights fault. So I don't know how most still have this opinion that I just think is more fear of not being able to rebuild and the fact this always happens to this franchise. Once again I'm not absolving Dwight his communication skills were lacking to say the least but to Hate the guy and wish harm on his career? Thats insane we still have a team and Dwight is free to play wherever he wants.

Does the NBA pay you to post here? I respect other peoples' opinions but you're defending a guy who to a great extend shouldn't be defended (and if he should it should be done in the privacy of one's own bathroom talking to a mirror).

Greg Kite needs a ten day contract right before we play Dwight.

I rather have either or a combination of rick mahorn, bill laimbeer, dennis rodman or charles oakley.

Well, looks like he is trying to show his appreciation for the city. This really came at the perfect time since I have recently run out of toilet paper.

dwighthoward_ad-9-2-12.jpg

My link

Thank you Dwight. Thank you for showing how much you care about the fans here by making sure that we could never get the best possible deal for you. Thank you for making sure that the teams you wanted to go to in other cities would always come away without having to give up much. Actions speak louder than words, you cared more about the people in other NBA cities than you did about the ones right here in the city you claim to love.

• Upvote 4

Well, looks like he is trying to show his appreciation for the city. This really came at the perfect time since I have recently run out of toilet paper.

My link

Thank you Dwight. Thank you for showing how much you care about the fans here by making sure that we could never get the best possible deal for you. Thank you for making sure that the teams you wanted to go to in other cities would always come away without having to give up much. Actions speak louder than words, you cared more about the people in other NBA cities than you did about the ones right here in the city you claim to love.

What bothers me the most is the loyalty comnents he made a few month prior the trade:

Those words are not from him. That was either HWNSNBU or someone else in his camp.

It is more personal and real to just make a video on youtube. That will be more real and more acceptable.

Now that he can flight, he should come to Orlando( "the city he love") and address the media and his local fans..

But then again.. Does he really care?? The way he reacted after he was traded tells me he didn't want to do anything with orlando.

I can care less about him at this point.

My link

Look at that signature. No wonder he is clueless, a High school tutored grad cannot even spell his own name. What a friggin idiot. Good Riddance you dummmass!!!

He wanted to leave, I don't like it but I don't have a problem with it. My problem with him and every other player that does this is they start dictating what their current team can get for them in return. If you don't want to be on this team that is fine, saying that your current team and fans can only receive a small amount in return is completely selfish. All he had to do was shut his mouth about what he wanted to do in the long term. If he wanted to end up in Brooklyn, fine stick out the remainder of your contract where ever you end up and then walk there. He gave us 3 very unattractive choices and then thinks that an ad in the newspaper is going to show that he gives a damn about anything to do with us?? He is either clueless or he thinks we are all fools, either way I don't care for his handling of the entire situation.

I won't boo him, as a matter of fact I don't plan to pay any attention to him. After all of this he is just another player, he isn't special at all. He is no different than any of the other spoiled little children that play in the league. He is just going to be another player that played on the Lakers and won a ring. He won't even be considered in the top 5 greatist players to play on his own team. He isn't worth the time and effort of hating him.

• Upvote 4