Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Poll From Out Of No Where (Literally) (5th Edition)

A random poll with no limits. There would have been a question for "father of the day" but I really don't know how many of you are fathers. Anyway, this forum has been getting boring cause we don't have Brian Hill to bash and the NBA Draft is a long ways away.

So I guess I came in time to save the forum (lol). Heres a few question from past forum problems and from the other things that have happened in the world.

A random poll with no limits. There would have been a question for "father of the day" but I really don't know how many of you are fathers. Anyway, this forum has been getting boring cause we don't have Brian Hill to bash and the NBA Draft is a long ways away.

So I guess I came in time to save the forum (lol). Heres a few question from past forum problems and from the other things that have happened in the world.

Thanks, O-dub.

It's an honor to be nominated in the category of Annoying poster. My friend you have talent, you should work for a marketing firm. They need people with creativity and you have it.

Good thing nobody has voted for me as most like to do ballet lol

Interestingly weird poll, although you could've put a "non of the above" or similar on the favorite radio station part.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I dress up in dresses and beat the crap out of the other mods? You all have some really weird ideas about me.

1064033756_l.jpg

I'm sure you could follow through on the dress vote, lol, as for the beating the crap out of the other mods, my moneys on LOD!

OysterPointeJune2006023-1.jpg

And I'm pretty sure its a safe bet.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I dress up in dresses and beat the crap out of the other mods? You all have some really weird ideas about me.

Marc, let me explain my first impression of your avatar, I thought you were a hair dresser blowing some ones hair dry. LOL Maybe they think you are of those strange body builder types with strange tastes!