Sign in to follow this  
A Better DJ & Photographer

We won't be getting Fran Vasquez

I'm not sure that his rights are worth much of anything. Signing this contract all but guarantees that he never plays in the NBA. I think he'll be almost 30 by the time it ends. Dave Twardzik's legacy will live on! Poor guy probably sees Fran and Todd Fuller in his sleep.

There goes our only chance to retain Howard :creaturedance:

Edit: They're working on trading him from Barcelona (current champion) to Unicaja. It hasn't been confirmed just yet

So that RealGM article is another lie....or came from Broussard's source

And for those who want to torture themselves a little bit, here is who the Magic could have had (and also kinda interesting as some of these guys turned out really good).

#17 - Danny Granger

#21 - Nate Robinson

#27 - Linas Kleiza

#30 - Ronny Turiaf

#33 - Brandon Bass

#36 - Ersan Illyasova

#40 - Monta Ellis

#45 - Louis Williams

#57 - Marcin Gortat

And for those who want to torture themselves a little bit, here is who the Magic could have had (and also kinda interesting as some of these guys turned out really good).

#17 - Danny Granger

#21 - Nate Robinson

#27 - Linas Kleiza

#30 - Ronny Turiaf

#33 - Brandon Bass

#36 - Ersan Illyasova

#40 - Monta Ellis

#45 - Louis Williams

#57 - Marcin Gortat

:panicworker:

We can do that on every draft every year....except when we draft #1

why did he even get drafted if he knew he was going to be a no show at the NBA? I am still scratching my head from that. Also Otis is stupid for drafting him as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why did he even get drafted if he knew he was going to be a no show at the NBA? I am still scratching my head from that. Also Otis is stupid for drafting him as well.

I believe he came to orlando a few days after bring drafted, he just changed his mind with the help of his girlfriend

Fran is a puss and will never come over. Besides he is tied to a regime of Twardzik and Otis that drafted him. Enough said. Cut ties all the way around. I think Fran agent said it best when he said new Magic regime hasnt reached out to him. He is not worth our time. Maybe some sucker will take his rights and sign him to absurd deal when he is in his 30s and they will get ripped off.

Why cant we get a first rounder for him from Detroit....Brian Hill is there and probably loves him even more. Tell Brain to call Vasquez coach and see if he is a great player but whatever you do dont tell any of the other teams or they might steal him from Hill.