Sign in to follow this  
TommacoJuice

Real Radio 104.1 Getting it done for MAGIC FANS!

Hello everyone! Its been a long long while since I last posted here. I was under the name Tommaco some of you all might remember me, Ive run into a few of you at games aswell. I got caught in the message board overhaul a while back and was never able to get my orignal posting account to work and I have been to disgruntled to care enough to fix it until now. So I have created a new account to start participating again.

Got some great news for anyone that wants to take part in this. Real radio 104.1 is conducting a Dwight Howard trash removal event where fans can donate there autographed dwight memorabilia or just dwight stuff like jerseys , pics , bobble heads, things of that nature. These guys on buckethead show are going arround picking this stuff up at your house or you can drop it off at the station. They are going to BURN IT ALL NEXT WEEK! HOW FUN WILL THAT BE!!??

I have donated 2 jerseys thus far. I have kept my authentic dwight home jersey and changed the H to a C on the back and Xed out the numbers on the front and back. LOL . I dont know about you all but i cant stand him anymore and will be glad to see him go.

My feelings about this hole sitation last year where, I blamed otis for everything and understood dwights complaints. I told everyone i dont mind if he goes and i wouldnt be mad one bit. However i was super excited when he opted in and i knew right then OTIS was fired "HURRAH!" wasnt happy knowing stan was going to go but I felt it was a nessisary evil givin all the events that took place "AWEKWARD!". Then the duchebagery started, and ive lost all respect for a guy who I truely thought was a good role modle for my kdis and was a hard working honest guy. I sincerely dislike him now and i hope that we keep him this year so he can get the F.U. treatment from all the fans here untill he goes. I hope he crys trying to shoot freethrows when the crowd is laying into him. Or just offer hiim a contract at minimum wage to insult him and park him on the bench.

anyhow enough venting! If you are as frustraited as me here is the link donate to the most epic fire orlando will probly ever see! next to otis BURN BABY BURN!

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=195823&article=10261364

• Downvote 12

I'm going to see how this plays out...

As for this trash removal event, I'd say this is quite premature until we know that he is actually gone. Even then, this only will make Magic fans look very petty. Remember how those Cavs fans looked on TV?

I'm with LOD. Very ill-advised to host this kind of event, especially if he is still on the team when you host it.

As a side note, when he first made his request at the beginning of last season, it was said that there is much more to the situation than anyone knows. I would wait until that information is out, as to what exactly it was that drove him away from the organization, before acting so brashly.

• Upvote 2

No this IMHO is way worse then Lebron and the Cavs. Dwight has litteraly tore this entire franchise apart intentionaly. Its no longer just about the star player simply walking. Hes destroyed the locker room "I know jameer dont like him" i dont think its a streach that others dont like him anymore either. I bet ryan anderson added his two cents and bolted to N.O. the right way, this is more than likely going to be his bigest pay day and im sure he didnt want to be a dwight trade pawn and have his career dictated by this dramma.

As for petty, Nah i dont think its petty. I was in the army for 10 years and when i was in iraq i use to stay up to 3am to watch games via satelite i bought from germany and had to roll out on missions at 6 am , I never miss a game I love this team and what hes done to this team and this city IMO is immature discusting and unforgivable.

I wish the worst for his career. He has changed so much in the last 2 years and its all for the worse. Call it immature , call it bad advice, call it greedy. Its not the dwight that we drafted or the class act that brought us to the finals. Where is his mom and dad in this situation Im sure they cant be proud of the way hes conducting himself.

again let it all burn. Im OK with it. and I look forward to booing the crap out him weather hes in a magic uniform or not. I dont care if he chose to sign and stay for the league minimum i want him gone.

kthxbai

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

They're gonna burn 25% of it and put the other 75% on ebay. Burning his jersey??? Grow up!

I'd rather give it up to some homeless man that may find better use!

• Upvote 5

They're gonna burn 25% of it and put the other 75% on ebay. Burning his jersey??? Grow up!

I'd rather give it up to some homeless man that may find better use!

Like toilet paper after some enchiladas from Don Pablos dumpster.

Real Radio 104.1 is involved?

That's a stunner. Who would have thought their demo would embrace this incredibly intelligent reaction.

I rather come up with something and altered his name on the jersey with tape. Like Coward on the jersey. Convert his bubblehead to a puppet by putting strings on it.

Selling his signed pictures to 1 cent on ebay to bring his price way down etc...

If he's going to leave by trade or FA, and it happens in "mean spirits", I won't burn or throw away any Howard related stuff I've bought. I will keep it as a reminder on not to waste money.

I say that now, but I also got burnt by Shaq in 1996 and my 4 O'Neal jerseys are still with me. So I guess I never learn.

I rather come up with something and altered his name on the jersey with tape. Like Coward on the jersey. Convert his bubblehead to a puppet by putting strings on it.

Selling his signed pictures to 1 cent on ebay to bring his price way down etc...

That is exactly what I have already done to my Authentic new style home jersey. The H is gone from Howard and replaced with a big fat C!

also the number 12 is Xed out on front and back

• Downvote 2