Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

I remember Anthony Parker had a huge game against us with Toronto years ago, but I don't remember him doing much against us for Cleveland, pre and post LeBron.

I remember that performance by Parker because the Magic had a players-only meeting afterwards and went on to deliver LeBron's biggest loss in his entire career later that week, Gortat also made a three that game.

This is a mercy post as it has been almost 10hrs since last post.

I just saw Alex Martin on wesh2 sports doing some charity and he vowed that this will be a short rebuild and that some of the pieces are in place....

Also, after observing his jaw line and facial profile he strikes a strong resemblence to Family Guys Quagmire....lol

Giggity

This is a mercy post as it has been almost 10hrs since last post.

I just saw Alex Martin on wesh2 sports doing some charity and he vowed that this will be a short rebuild and that some of the pieces are in place....

Also, after observing his jaw line and facial profile he strikes a strong resemblence to Family Guys Quagmire....lol

He is a salesman..sold Dwight temporarily, sold The city of Orlando but he isn't selling that one to me. Maybe he is counting in dog years or something. Good luck Alex maybe you might want to guarantee Orlando will win a title before Dwight ever does like Dan Gilbert.

• Upvote 1

In my 9 years as being a Magic fan, I have never been more clueless about the roster of this team. I don't know most of the names on the roster, what they can do, how long they've been in the league, what positions they play, or even their physical appearance.

Its time............to do some research...

Wow...............I KNOW...I've missed something if the genetics of Jareth's account mutated in some forum meltdown and infected other members profile names.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka has reached agreement on a four-year contract extension, league sources tell Y! Sports.

4yrs/$40M

So where does this leave Harden?