Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

This is a mercy post as it has been almost 10hrs since last post.

I just saw Alex Martin on wesh2 sports doing some charity and he vowed that this will be a short rebuild and that some of the pieces are in place....

Also, after observing his jaw line and facial profile he strikes a strong resemblence to Family Guys Quagmire....lol

Anthony Parker... is that the Parker guy who used to kill the Magic or was that the other Parker? I just remember some Parker guy doing some bad things and it wasn't Smush Parker.

Parker is a smart dude. And like someone mentioned has a strong career built in the euros. Great hire.

And I hate when people pretend to not know who players are. Unless you just don't follow the league.

Be nice, Cutestory. I asked a genuine question. There have been quite a few Parkers in this league and I can't remember if Anthony Parker was the Magic-killer in question. Just because I'm not sure about the careers and personal lives of every single player to wear an NBA uniform, doesn't mean I don't follow the league.

• Upvote 2

I remember Anthony Parker had a huge game against us with Toronto years ago, but I don't remember him doing much against us for Cleveland, pre and post LeBron.

Must have been Anthony then. I just remember some Parker having a career game against us hah... and yeah, don't remember him doing much against us with the Cavs. I remember when they got him, many thought he'd be a bench player who would whoop our behinds, but as far as I can remember he was a non-factor.

But good hire. Euro-ties. Might find some gems for us.