Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

don't worry, i'm not as down on Magical as most are. Evans would be an interesting fit. With strong leadership and cultural beliefs, he's be a steal. And only 22yrs old too.

...but, but, but....he got the Pietrus thing right guyz!

I talk to Magical since he is my friend (off of the internets) and I love what Henny is doing. He is trying some bigs for small trades to see who is interested. If he can get Evans and give up Al Harrington, he will do it. Sacramento wants a better deal so he probably won't make a trade.

I think he is chatting with San An and OKC of course as well. Dude is just trying to move bigs and get a young guy back.

Worst case is Ish is our #2 and he just cuts guys.

Penny for gods sake let go of it. He has gotten more things than that right. You just bash the guy every time...its lame. Nobody is in this for fame or fortune, so chill out.

I talk to Magical since he is my friend (off of the internets) and I love what Henny is doing. He is trying some bigs for small trades to see who is interested. If he can get Evans and give up Al Harrington, he will do it. Sacramento wants a better deal so he probably won't make a trade.

I think he is chatting with San An and OKC of course as well. Dude is just trying to move bigs and get a young guy back.

Penny for gods sake let go of it. He has gotten more things than that right. You just bash the guy every time...its lame. Nobody is in this for fame or fortune, so chill out.

no.

thanks though bruh.

True.. But billups is not healthy yet and crawford can play the SG position. They also have caron butler that can play that position when grant Hill is in.

They are truly in need of a SG and a PF.

I rather do jj, harrington and a first for jamal and bledsoe. We are also in need of a SG.

I still want to see what JJ can do with starter minutes before we ship him off to some other team.

Do we have anything (ANYTHING) that would have OKC trading us Harden?

I still want to see what JJ can do with starter minutes before we ship him off to some other team.

JJ is to valuable for a contender and fully expect him to be dealt by the deadline. He isn't going to be part of a rebuilding effort and will probably command 6-7 mil a yr maybe more. I understand his value as someone for young players to look up to and also selling tickets but I think we could get a good young player back for him. Whoever said JJ and Lakers first for Bledsoe I think that deal is great for both teams. That would make the Clippers a threat to come out of the West IMO if Griffin progresses and Billups,Butler, and Hill stay healthy. Not to mention he isn't starting over Affalo so unless they play Affalo at SF(maybe) he will still be in his 6th man role.

• Upvote 1

Hahahaha ummm maybe if Harkless comes out and plays like a stud. Seriously though, OKC has some decisions to make they can't give Harden,Westbrook, and Durant max deals and pay Ibaka 12-15 mil a yr. They have to move one of them and I think it's Harden. OKC might be interested in Affalo but I don't know what else we could give and I'm not sold on Harden as someone to build around. He greatly benefits being on the floor at the same time as 2 top 20 players in the league.

• Upvote 1

no.

thanks though bruh.

Thats fine, stay bitter about - basically nothing.

At least your avatar is cool. That show is fantastic.

I will always cheer for my Magic to win

Surely tanking looks like the "best way to rebuild" out there. But season starts and I want us to go 82-0. It's a real pain to know you are going for 2 or 3 years minimum of loses piling up.

No. But we have enough pieces( trade exemption and expirings) to trade them so they can keep harden.

They might give us Perkins, and either cook or thabo as well as maynor and the likes of perry or future first rounds For mcRoberts, trade exemption.

A big yes to Bledsoe please.

Give the Clipps one of the 1sts we own. He's worth it.

I don't think they trade him. Paul is always an injury liability and they like having someone that can still play just in case.

I don't think they trade him. Paul is always an injury liability and they like having someone that can still play just in case.

and CP3 is owned by David Stern, so he won't go anywhere he wants to unless Emperor Stern approves.