Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

I think the biggest piece of my argument is he is invisible in LA playing in the shadow of the Lakers. With OKC being young and still solid for 3-4 years he would be able to get more fame in the "small market" Orlando Vs LA currently. I promise you his jerseys would fly off the shelf n Orlando where LA its Dwight, Kobe, Nash... And a few Griffen.

Not saying the deal I said would be "The Deal" but that 17 mil TE would be a big factor and we have picks, buy out contracts and youth to use as trade...

I'm saying that it's Chris's decessions as he is a FA summer 2013... If Clips went to him and said you in or out he would have that opportunity to say so

If he leaves LA(I don't think he will) I think Dallas would get him and he and Howard both going to Dallas next off season would not surprise me. I don't think it will be smooth sailing as others think and the Lakers have no quality depth. I still think Dwight would rather be in Dallas and would love to see him burn LA at the end of the year.

• Upvote 1

Maybe this has been answered, but when do we get to see our new guys talk.... all 15 of them...lol

14 of which are Power Forwards. I guess I'm saying I don't want to get too attached to anyone on the roster yet.

I think he's a decent 3rd string at best.

I wouldn't mind us trying to make a deal to acquire Shelvin Mack from the Wiz since they signed AJ Price to back up Wall.

I don't believe he had a great opportunity last season. No offseason camp. Condensed schedule with limited practices. I believe he will play better this year. Not saying the guy is a stud, just that he will be an improvemet over Duhon for sure, and may develop into a decent backup point for the time being if he works hard. Hopefully, he doesn't jack up more shots than he needs to though.

George Karl on Arron Afflalo (last year):

I coach the game very seldom on stats. And Arron Afflalo, I never thought Arron would become this valuable to this basketball team, but even two years ago when he first got here, I’d look and say, ‘I played him 38 minutes?’ I couldn’t take him off the court because he just help the things together so well. Last year, he became even better of that. And then he became kind of the leader of the team after the trade

Source

Maybe this has been answered, but when do we get to see our new guys talk.... all 15 of them...lol

I am more intrigue on how they are going to be able to practice. Too many PF's and just 2 PG's

Are they going to invite anyone to camp this year? Is so, who? Hope is not larry hughes again.

When did Dwight start using condoms? Last I checked he has 32 kids with 31 different mothers...

Right after his rookie year. He was told to stop at 32 kids so he decided to glove it then....thankfully. Who was the lucky lady to get the two for one?

A big yes to Bledsoe please.

Give the Clipps one of the 1sts we own. He's worth it.

would you do Redick & #1 for Bledsoe?