Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

LeBron left CAA and Leon Rose as his agent, which means that Wade, Bosh and Lebron aren't under the same umbrella anymore.

LeBron is now represented by his child hood friend and his agent only gets paid on any new contract Lebron signs.

LeBron has an opt-out in 2014...the same year we'll have a ton of caproom

Hopefully we have some semblance of a team by then.

While I think Dwight can suck it, I don't think he was exactly wrong to be frustrated with management: they never really put a good team around him. If I were LeBron, I'd be real leery of going back to a team that has a history of getting superstars and then putting them on a talent island.

While I think Dwight can suck it, I don't think he was exactly wrong to be frustrated with management: they never really put a good team around him. If I were LeBron, I'd be real leery of going back to a team that has a history of getting superstars and then putting them on a talent island.

You think he is going to leave a good thing in Miami? If he leaves and that's a big IF, he might return to Cleveland to bring them hope once again! LeBron's a class act #realtallk

You think he is going to leave a good thing in Miami? If he leaves and that's a big IF, he might return to Cleveland to bring them hope once again! LeBron's a class act #realtallk

I came up with trade ideas for the Magic to clear as much cap space as possible, to sign probably 2 max free agents next season (along with high lottery pick):

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bucgze4 (Redick/Q. Richardson for Maggete)

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9lkmyfh (Al Harrington for Luke Walton)

(Affalo for Nick Young expiring contract)

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9xd4o6h (Glen Davis/Justin Harper for Diop/BJ Mullens)

* Other trade ideas are welcomed!

I hate posts like this. There is no reason nor any free agent worth signing next year for this team.

• Upvote 3

I hate posts like this. There is no reason nor any free agent worth signing next year for this team.

The Jareth I know doesn't hate. The Jareth I know fights back with romantic gibberish.

• Upvote 1

Um, where did I say LeBron was leaving? If anything, I was making an argument that he wouldn't be, and certainly not to come to Orlando.

you know what would be funny? If Lebron ends up going back to Cleveland.....As far as i'm concerned mission accomplished he got a ring multiple would be better but it's hard to get one....look at history how many great players that have played and doesn't have a ring......End of his Miami Contract he can just be like we'll i got what i wanted from the team up....now i go back home and all animosity and hate will be gone for good...plus he'll get to play with Kyrie....unlikely but it would be funny....it would be hailed as the "second coming" lol

The Jareth I know doesn't hate. The Jareth I know fights back with romantic gibberish.

This isn't your grandpappy's Jareth.

Watch Liggins will become the new Bowen in SA, if the Spurs wanted him, they saw something

He went to the Thunder.. and I'll surprised if he gets on the court during meaningful minutes.. Thabo is kind of their Bruce Bowen type player..