Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

I might actually enjoy an ESPN NBA show for a change.

Absolutely.

Probably won't last long, though. I would imagine SVG will be coaching again soon.

A show featuring Stan and Jeff would be extremely entertaining. I would gladly listen to them call a badminton game.

Is Jameer holding his team building trip this year? I know he didnt do it last season but I'd think this season something like this would be important for the young guys.

NO, He said his contract was priority and getting his future had too much uncertainty to plan for the trip. He said that he was glad to end up being back with the Magic and will continue the trip arrangements next summer. Thats what he told ESPN radio like a month ago.

Absolutely.

Probably won't last long, though. I would imagine SVG will be coaching again soon.

For all of you who thought that Stan was an awesome coach, why hasn't he been hired to coach another team? I think he will be a good commentator, better than a coach. And his brother Jeff the opposite, a better coach than commentator. He is just annoying.

For all of you who thought that Stan was an awesome coach, why hasn't he been hired to coach another team? I think he will be a good commentator, better than a coach. And his brother Jeff the opposite, a better coach than commentator. He is just annoying.

I was never much a fan of Van Gundy. But, he said he would take some time off before coaching again. He will be signed the minute he says he would like to coach again. In the meantime he can finally say what use to get him fines.... taking it to David Stern!

I was never much a fan of Van Gundy. But, he said he would take some time off before coaching again. He will be signed the minute he says he would like to coach again. In the meantime he can finally say what use to get him fines.... taking it to David Stern!

You dont think Stern can police the media as well? He cant fine them per se, but that doesn't mean they have the ability to say whatever they want. I think its more connected then you give it credit for.