Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I anxiously await what will predictably be Dwight's "Good-bye" to O-town. He will apologize and say he 'never wanted none of it to happen this way', as if he wasn't ever in control of the situation. He will then say some nice things about our city upon departure so that he doesn't look too much like Shaq.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

HOU offered ORL $12M in space (instead of Afflalo), recent 1st picks, future lottery and unprotected picks. Would've taken bad deals (cont.)

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

(cont.) and no need to take on Harrington contract.

WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTF

BRB GONNA GO SHOOT ALEX AND HENNY

Welp if Woj is truthin im done

inexplicable to cater to dwight like this

the two deals aren't close. the rockets one has much better future pieces.

i will not spend a dime on the magic this year

For one we don't even know the full details of this trade. As well Woj is credible but he can only go what he is told. I am sure that was only if Dwight would sign an extension.

And I am glad you are a dedicated fan, you sound like Dwight. Good riddance beat it!

WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTF

BRB GONNA GO SHOOT ALEX AND HENNY

Exactly what I was saying last night, even a short version of Houston deal still blows this new deal out of the water. Houston would give up more cap space and the picks are what would seals the deal, TOR lotto pick plus more solid first round picks instead of Lakers pick we get in 10 years and other late round ones.

Kmart+1 Rookie+Plus TOR pick and future firsts is way better then Moe Harkless and a few late round picks that most don't come until years from now.

I don't really understand the need for Afflalo, we are rebuilding whats the point as him being a main piece? He is 27 and will be 30 something by the time rebuild is over and he doesn't really help with tanking.

I think most people are just glad it's over.

Exactly what I was saying last night, even a short version of Houston deal still blows this new deal out of the water. Houston would give up more cap space and the picks are what would seals the deal, TOR lotto pick plus more solid first round picks instead of Lakers pick we get in 10 years and other late round ones.

Kmart+1 Rookie+Plus TOR pick and future firsts is way better then Moe Harkless and a few late round picks that most don't come until years from now.

I don't really understand the need for Afflalo, we are rebuilding whats the point as him being a main piece? He is 27 and will be 30 something by the time rebuild is over and he doesn't really help with tanking.

I think most people are just glad it's over.

You do realize the Raptors are going to make the playoffs right? And Affalo is an asset to trade for even more picks or young players. Everyone needs to chill out! Obviously he waited for the best trade possible, he is not an idiot.

FWIW, Josh Robbins was on 740 AM this morning and said Houston's package was not as advertised. They were either giving up talent or taking back contracts; not both.

Who do you believe, Woj or Robbins?