Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

Still hearing that the four-team deal is bigger than what has been reported. Don't be surprised if additional players are in finalized deal.

Has to be something else in this to sweeten the deal for us because I just don't see how this deal was better than just taking Bynum straight up and flipping him for more at the trade deadline.

ORL trades: Dwight Howard, Earl Clark, Chirs Duhon, Jason Richardson

ORL acquires: Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic, 2014 Nuggets first-round pick, 2015 Sixers first-round pick, 2017 Lakers first-round pick

LAL trades: Andrew Bynum, 2017 first-round pick

LAL acquires: Dwight Howard, Earl Clark, Chris Duhon

PHI trades: Andre Iguodala, 2015 first-round pick

PHI acquires: Andrew Bynum, Jason Richardson

DEN trades: Arron Affalo, Al Harrington, 2014 first-round pick

DEN acquires: Andre Iguodala

IAMGM reported : http://www.iamagm.com/article/espn-reports-that-the-fourteam-dwight-howard-to-lakers-blockbuster-is-very-close-to-happening

I think they forgot to include Harkless

Has to be something else in this to sweeten the deal for us because I just don't see how this deal was better than just taking Bynum straight up and flipping him for more at the trade deadline.

Bynum = bum knee. No takers at trade deadline. Book it.

ORL acquires: Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic, 2014 Nuggets first-round pick, 2015 Sixers first-round pick, 2017 Lakers first-round pick

IAMGM reported : http://www.iamagm.com/article/espn-reports-that-the-fourteam-dwight-howard-to-lakers-blockbuster-is-very-close-to-happening

forgot Eyenga as well as 2 2nd round picks to the Magicals

You want bad drafting, overpaid players, and no long term planning back in Magic basketball?

Instead we have hopefully decent drafting, underpaid players of questionable talent and 5 plus years of rebuilding. Wasnt Martins in charge all along?

Lakers would have to send out more salary. Definitely Eyenga is going, probably Blake and probably McRoberts.

Spreading out these first round picks by the teams is genius! Only a young minded GM would think this way.. And to top it off the magic "3" year number I mentioned earlier shows when in 4 years we take LA's first round pick.. Very, very genius!

• Upvote 1