Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Shaq was no slouch defensively.

He is by far a better overall player than Dwight. Dwight maybe a better defender by a decent margin, but Shaq was a better offensive threat by a much greater margin.

Well said, Shaq was also mentally stronger.

With that said, this new Laker squad looks awesome, even if Kobe and Nash may be a step slower

Okay, makes sense then. So this deal can proceed if approved by the league tommorrow.

Another thing to consider, if Alex Kennedy is right (lol) and Duhon goes to the Lakers. That leaves Jameer as the only PG under contract. Maybe we trade one of the billion PFs on our team for a backup PG. I'm still disappointed Rob let Wayns sign elsewhere.

I'd love it if we had landed Kenneth Faried...

Then we'd sign James Harden and I don't care if we never won a championship but that duo would be just too *****ing awesome

Well, Afflalo and Harrington is clsoe

Wait, I just want to make sure I get ESPN's reporting right here:

We get Moe Harkless and three first round picks (from a dynasty-in-the-making LA, a new Eastern powerhouse in the 76ers, and the Nuggets (who usually finish in the playoffs)), and we only unloaded JRich?

For real?

That's it?

So we're gifting the Lakers another championship, we're getting the shaft, and we're not even getting pieces to rebuild with? Wow.

This post is downright nonsensical.

I think all of us want to believe otherwise but he WILL win multiple titles in LA and just like Cleveland youll have to deal with the Dwight accolades ad nauseum on ESPN. I cant wait to see Devos guarantee we will win a title before Dwight ever does....

BBD and Jameer were playing well, but the team still lost most nights. Someone has to put up points (likely going to be Afflalo and Harrington for us this year), doesn't mean you will win.

Also, Vucevic played very well when he got minutes. I remember picking him up off the waiver wire in fantasy and getting a bunch of double doubles. I think he is better than Ayon. Who knows how good O'Quinn is, but I think he is raw and won't get burn.

Ok I agree 8th was reaching but my main point was I can probably see us getting a pick in 10-12 range will this roster where as I think blowing the team up and trading with Houston (Bynum going to Houston) we would have a real chance at getting the number 1 pick which there is just no way we are getting that high of a pick (top 5) with this roster. Yes that's speculation but I just don't see this team losing every game. Afflalo is a huge upgrade over Jrich and we are more than likely getting a backup PG to be named if Duhon is in the trade. If Harkless and Nicholson can play decent we will be a mediocre team not the worst team in the league like I was hoping we would be.