Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

That's too stupid to be real. Plus, 5 sign&trades meaning all those 5 players have to agree to it which is beyond unlikely. I don't believe it.

If they wanted to make this rumor even somewhere near legit the least they could do is include Farmer and Duhon, not that I like Farmar but his deal is expiring. This deal is just too laughable to be close to true

Summary of proposed trade...

Wow, horrible for us!

We trade 4 players to get 3 new long term contracts from NBA bench scrubs! And those 3 late draft picks would be in the mid-late 20's.

Time to shrivel up, I'll be laying in a fetal position for the next 24 hours.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but S&T deals only require the 1st year to be guaranteed. Therefore, besides Lopez, the other players would all be expiring contracts.

If they wanted to make this rumor even somewhere near legit the least they could do is include Farmer and Duhon, not that I like Farmar but his deal is expiring. This deal is just too laughable to be close to true

I thought Farmar was sent in that trade for Joe Johnson.

This is driving me crazy.

If Dwight gets his way, I can't wait to see what type of reaction he gets in his first game back in Orlando.

it'd be nice to organize a "group silence" of sorts

when he's announced, dead silence. when he has the ball, dead silence.

i'm not going to waste my breath booing

Somone please tell me this is a sick joke. I won't be able to make myself watch games with freakin lopez! Fans aren't going to pay tickets to watch Bobcats 2.0!!

Isn't Artest's bro tweeting anymore to assure everyone Dwights going to LA?? Can someone please post those tweets here and make us all feel better....