Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I hope Henny does not wait too long on this (if he has not already) and miss out on the chance of getting Lamb.

IMO Lamb will be an All-Star in 2-3 years.

tbh I'm not sure the signing of our rookies means too much other than a trade not being imminent. Terms can be agreed on at any time, and we'd all just have to wait until late August. Morey has done this with Donte Greene and Ron Artest. We all heard about the deal but had to wait a few weeks for it to be official.

I really don't think the gameplan is to have 4 rookies on our roster.

Damm, that just mean. What the hell did you do to her to deserve that?

im a loyal guy,i didnt ask for it tho,she knows nothing of basketball,otherwise the silly b**ch would have got me a nelson one.... :chairshot:

tbh I'm not sure the signing of our rookies means too much other than a trade not being imminent. Terms can be agreed on at any time, and we'd all just have to wait until late August. Morey has done this with Donte Greene and Ron Artest. We all heard about the deal but had to wait a few weeks for it to be official.

I really don't think the gameplan is to have 4 rookies on our roster.

honestly, if I were the Rockets, I wouldn't pull the trigger on any trade for Dwight Howard. After how the dude treated this situation, I think calling him the Terrell Owens of the NBA is perfectly fair.

Guy went from fun-loving face of the NBA to a cancer REAL fast.

If Dwight wants to get to LA or NJ he needs to start kissing Hennigan's ass. Hennigan has all the leverage and trying to bully him is only going to piss him off and make sure he never gets to NJ or LA. Dwight HWNSNBU, and Rudolph have to be the three stoogies its beyond comical these childish antics they are pulling.

I hope that when we do finally get ride of Howard,that a rookie who haves stones chooses to wear the #12.

Gustavo Ayon wears #15 I think, so he might need a number change if we still have Turk. He should wear it.

My favorite:

"But this? This Dwightmare? It’s gone beyond anything that we thought would happen. It has crossed every boundary of reasonable expectation for a player’s behavior and at this point resembles some giant-sized child, smashing houses while it screams that it wanted its birthday cake with aqua-colored icing, not blue....

Trade demands are nothing new, that’s a common defense of Howard from the seven people left on the planet who don’t feel he’s being a complete brat. And that’s certainly accurate."

"Brat" and "child" by an NBC writer. Dwight, you are these things and more! Lol

You know what would be awesome? If the commissioner stepped in. Because this isn't just making Dwight and the Magic look bad: having a petulant brat like Dwight throwing a temper tantrum and all these accusations, and then demanding to be sent to a big-market? That's not real good for the NBA.

• Upvote 1

You know what would be awesome? If the commissioner stepped in. Because this isn't just making Dwight and the Magic look bad: having a petulant brat like Dwight throwing a temper tantrum and all these accusations, and then demanding to be sent to a big-market? That's not real good for the NBA.

Step in and do what though? Say, "You two play nice."?

lol look at what houston fans are offering.

Originally Posted by Morey=Money View Post

If we really go for Bynum in a 3-way my trade scenario would be as follows:

Houston sends to Orlando:

Martin

Patterson

Morris

NO picks

NO Rookies

Houston receives:

Bynum

Blake

Richardson

Orlando sends to LA:

Howard

Duhon

LA receives:

Howard

Duhon

LA sends to Orlando:

McRoberts

Orlando receives:

McRoberts expiring

Martin expiring

Patterson young talent

Morris young talent

& gets rid of 2 sour contracts

resulting Houston line up for 2013:

Lin/Blake/Douglas

Lamb/Richardson/Blake/Forbes

Parsons/Richardson/White/Forbes

Donuts/Jones/White/Johnson

Bynum/Asik/Donuts/Harrelson

Then keep one of these following players, Brockman, Williams, Smith, Simpson, Machado, Fortson, or Aldemir and send the rest to D-League, Trade for future considerations, or cut them.

There is no reason for us to trade too much for Bynum when they have to have us facilitating the 3-way trade. In my opinion Orlando has allowed Howard to totally screw them over.