Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

if rob trades d12 to nets, then HWNSNBU won, and you guys lost

the biggest thing wrong with this league, is that small markets like yourselves,rockets,bucks, etc, just cant compete with the lakers...yet,rob will go down in history as another weak gm that created the nets dynasty (just like the weak gms of toronto(bosh),cavs(lebron),suns, that all accepted s&t's for their superstars to create superteams)

their are insiders already talking about you guys, for the past month, saying that rob will cave to HWNSNBU because rob doesnt want to piss off all the future players from joining the magic..

guess what, nobody will sign with guys without d12 there...tell me one superstar that will want to avoid the mavs,or even houston(lin) to team up with JAMEER LOL

What are you saying .... Speak English

lmao you replied to yourslef

hahaha

epic fail...

mad fan cant buy d12 for 10cents...

unleashing his furious here wtih none sense

• Upvote 1

The swelling of the brain from strappedinitus is awful. The good and evil Dwights on my shoulders won't stop arguing. And I keep spitting up something called Feganspit. It's awful, just awful. Lord, have mercy.

smile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gif

My strappinitus is getting worse, guys. I may not make it through the night

and another thing, dwight isnt playing for you this year, he wont risk losing 100 million by injury on your team...he will sit out till allstar break, then demand a trade to nets AGAIN

good luck with lopez...a maxed out role player that will CRIPPLE your flexibility for years.

meanwhile,donatas will be on a cheap rookie salary with better numbers than lopez,no hairline fractures in his feet,and younger.

you guys will accept anything it looks like

if rob gets on tv, and says "lopez is the best offer we can get" you guys will buy it , hook line and sinker

when in fact, everyone and their momma knows morey has offered the FARM for a rental, and you guys have no idea how to rebuild.

im not saying its all on rob, maybe your senile owner is behind this, but the fans go along with everything your orlando media tells you

unreal.

btw, thanks for creating another super team in the nets when you trade him there, EVERY team other than the big markets are furious at the super teams,and rob of all people is from the small markets of okc, and spurs, and yet he will be solely responsible for building ANOTHER super team when he trades d12 to nets

you cant make this stuff up

There are many flavors of coffee that are available in de-caff that are just as tasty as the original.

• Upvote 2

If you guys could please stop copying this idiot's posts in your replies, we wouldn't have to see his ridiculousness plastered repeatedly on every page.

Quiet you, I for one feel that he has something important and real to say that we all need to hear.

did we ever talk about how handsome rob is?

I'm too busy reading about how he is afraid of HWNSNBU and how we will never rebuild like the way the Rockets did after their core from the 90's retired.

Edit- thank you kind sir.

remember that time when Orlando failed to acquire big time free agents in off-seasons that they had the $$$ to spend in?

That has been never!! Everytime we've had money and a wallet to put it in we have.

• Upvote 1

and another thing, dwight isnt playing for you this year, he wont risk losing 100 million by injury on your team...he will sit out till allstar break, then demand a trade to nets AGAIN

good luck with lopez...a maxed out role player that will CRIPPLE your flexibility for years.

U can't make up that your franchise blows. PIPE DREAMS!!!!

meanwhile,donatas will be on a cheap rookie salary with better numbers than lopez,no hairline fractures in his feet,and younger.

you guys will accept anything it looks like

if rob gets on tv, and says "lopez is the best offer we can get" you guys will buy it , hook line and sinker

when in fact, everyone and their momma knows morey has offered the FARM for a rental, and you guys have no idea how to rebuild.

im not saying its all on rob, maybe your senile owner is behind this, but the fans go along with everything your orlando media tells you

unreal.

btw, thanks for creating another super team in the nets when you trade him there, EVERY team other than the big markets are furious at the super teams,and rob of all people is from the small markets of okc, and spurs, and yet he will be solely responsible for building ANOTHER super team when he trades d12 to nets

you cant make this stuff up