Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think everyone is forgetting the leverage we have here. In two seasons, all have committed is Baby, J Rich, Jameer, and Nicholson anyways. Half of these expiring contracts will be off the books anyways. We are not going to be that good before then anyways if Dwight leaves. So with that said, who gives a flying sh$t if Dwight walks for nothing or not. Its not the end of the world. If we can pick up a few draft picks and unload at least J Rich in the process, yea that is cool. But we should absolutely not take back crap contracts like the Varejao or the one Brook Lopez just signed.

Dwight gets the most money by us making a move. If it happens, it happens. If not, then we still are good and he can figure out what hell he is doing. I just hope that when Dwight goes, he sells all his real estate and leaves like McGrady did. We already support a traitor in Shaq. We dont need another one. I respect the fact that McGrady totally checked out and didnt run home in the off season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man, I wish we had Stern in our corner. In my mind, Stern created a lot of leverage for the Hornets. They got a nice deal.

He even threw in the 1st pick in this year's draft in that deal. smile_creaturedance.gif

• Downvote 2

Fellas, who do you like more as a prospect, Terrence Jones or Donatas Motiejunas?

I'd rather give up Jones, but either way you look at it, there is not enough room in Houston for DMo, Jones, White AND Patterson. All 4 are good players, so I wouldn't be too distraught to lose one of them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Fellas, who do you like more as a prospect, Terrence Jones or Donatas Motiejunas?

I'd have to go with D-Mo. We're gonna need another center and asking BBD to man the 5 for an entire year would be tough.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd rather give up Jones, but either way you look at it, there is not enough room in Houston for DMo, Jones, White AND Patterson. All 4 are good players, so I wouldn't be too distraught to lose one of them.

How did you earn neg rep for this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1