Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

To be fair, I haven't seen any reason to believe the "insider" cyberx is telling the truth on the Rockets board. He himself claims a lot of what he says is speculation, and no one has backed him up. It seems like everyone is just choosing to believe him when he says he has connections.

He claims that Morey is texting him details about deals, and even said that he talked to Hennigan. Sounds sketchy to me.

When Henny answered the phone during a summer league game that must have Been morey

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tumblr_lvv9h0JAI61r4052y.gif

What do you think of trading for Brooklyn's Dwight Howard? He's pretty good and still relatively young.

Did that dude survive that? Looks like he could have been decapitated.

I don't think you need to strap in until after the weekend when ask is settled

Did that dude survive that? Looks like he could have been decapitated.

I don't think you need to strap in until after the weekend when asik is settled

Quick question. If dwight gets traded to LA and they make the finals and play against Miami who are you rooting for/against? I hope Miami but i really don't want to see dwight win a championship his first year out of Orlando..

I don't watch it

I'm routing for both Dwight and Lebrun to get career ending injuries - I want dwight to get a career ending injury before he signs his 5 year $117 million contract just because he turned on the magic and magic fans

Who here wishes you could go back to a time before the Internet or even fandom where you just watched the games and cheered for your team?

I do. I'm in too deep.

hell ya

Who here wishes you could go back to a time before the Internet or even fandom where you just watched the games and cheered for your team?

I do. I'm in too deep.

So you mean no magic forum? Knappy will go crazy..

Quick question. If dwight gets traded to LA and they make the finals and play against Miami who are you rooting for/against? I hope Miami but i really don't want to see dwight win a championship his first year out of Orlando..

I will be rooting for Steve Nash.