Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

You gotta envy Houston's position in this. Either way, they end up with Bynum or Howard.

You pair either of those with Lin and they will flourish.

You're kidding, right?

Lin hasn't even started 30 NBA games and he is a turnover machine.

I also think that part of Dwight's decision to stay at the trade deadline is that he didn't want to miss the playoffs. He knew that even with him there, the Nets weren't going to make the playoffs that late in the season, and he wanted to have one last playoff run with the Magic.

this, and he took the trade demand off the table a little after we beat the Lakers in January. We were a top 5 team in the NBA at the time and as everyone knows he always stated his goal was to win a ring here, so when figure out DeVos and them were serious about trading him, after the talk on the phone with DeVos grandchildren, he wanted to opt in and continue to play in Orlando

I'm only going by what was said about him in the posts that the Rockets fans on this site have posted. I've never visited their site or know anything about him independent of what is posted on here.

I know, I was just stating in general.

Can anyone explain to me how a deal with the Cavs makes any sense for us? Besides getting back picks and salary relief, there is not one potential star player coming back to us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this, and he took the trade demand off the table a little after we beat the Lakers in January. We were a top 5 team in the NBA at the time and as everyone knows he always stated his goal was to win a ring here, so when figure out DeVos and them were serious about trading him, after the talk on the phone with DeVos grandchildren, he wanted to opt in and continue to play in Orlando

YBR, the insider from Clutchfans, the link that I posted, supposedly works for an agent and has broken some trades before they even happened, i.e Kevin Martin trade to Houston.

He said this will be resolved by Friday and Dwight will be gone by then.

Your tweet earlier this week stated that "It's looking more and more likely Dwight starts the season in a Magic uniform" contradicts what that credible insider is reporting.

Ultimately, you have to believe this is all out of Dwight's hand now. Anything he tells you might be true but eventually it all comes to Hennigan and what is best for the Magic, not Dwight.

"

• Downvote 1

On the contrary. I think Jareth made a mess when he thought for a while that Arielle was Arielle Kebbell. That girl had him going for awhile. That was classic!

You just joined here, have 3 posts and somehow remember an incident that happened over a year ago?

Interesting.

• Upvote 1

You just joined here, have 3 posts and somehow remember an incident that happened over a year ago?

Interesting.

I lurked here for years before making an account.

Magic absorbing Varajeo completely contradicts what Hennigan is trying to do. If he doesn't want Bynum or any other big contract, why would he want Varejao?

Doesn't make sense unless they flip him to another team.

His contract is worse than Kevin Martin's.