Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'm curious about why there has been more talk about YBR on this forum in the past month then there has been about JJ and Nelson resigning, and the good play of our draft picks in the summer league.

Simple. Because he repeatedly posts insider conversations he's had with one of the biggest superstars in the world who just happens to be holding our team hostage

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jason Lloyd

Team executive involved in Lakers/Magic talks regarding Dwight Howard said not to travel too far down path of latest Yahoo! report. Teams have been talking for weeks, not making much progress.

Jason Lloyd

Different Eastern Conference executive believes Magic in no hurry to move Dwight, holding out for Houston to up its offer. Plenty of people in Vegas this week believe DH will ultimately wind up in LA, I'm still betting he either starts the year in Houston or Orlando.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jason Lloyd

Team executive involved in Lakers/Magic talks regarding Dwight Howard said not to travel too far down path of latest Yahoo! report. Teams have been talking for weeks, not making much progress.

Jason Lloyd

Different Eastern Conference executive believes Magic in no hurry to move Dwight, holding out for Houston to up its offer. Plenty of people in Vegas this week believe DH will ultimately wind up in LA, I'm still betting he either starts the year in Houston or Orlando.

I think Dwight has a breakdown if he has to face the music and suit up for Orlando

I can't imagine I would be too excited for the season if Dwight isn't traded. Not because I dislike Dwight, but because that means our team is last years team minus our 2nd best player and Dwight will be sitting out, and still most likely getting traded at some point.

Sounds good. How did you get into the Magic at 9?

I was 8 and everyone at my crib was going for the Rockets in the NBA Finals and decided to be the weird one and go for the Magic and ive been a fan since lol

I was 8 and everyone at my crib was going for the Rockets in the NBA Finals and decided to be the weird one and go for the Magic and ive been a fan since lol

Nice. Way to step up

This, Magic fan since 95, Dwights just a player on my favorite team

are you going to keep posting Dwight messages - I would post everything you got - screw him if he is leaving

Jim Buss on NBA TV right now

Jim Buss: There are some things pending. (Dwight? Seems doubtful right now. Jamison and Jermaine O'Neal?)

 Silvia H  ‏@KobeMVP4Life

RT @LakersReporter: Jim Buss on Bynum: "I've been obviously a big fan of Andrew's ... we're looking forward to a full, solid year with him."