Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Why does ESPN keep beating the Brooklyn dead horse.... Is it run by the Russian Mafia? Dwight Howard is not going to Brooklyn; nobody in the league is going to come close to sniffing Brook Lopezs contract- its a bad as the one we gave Sugar Rashard- how bout Holligner does a stat analysis on the terrible Lopez deal instead.

And at least with Rashard, the deal was being given to the 2nd banana. What is Lopez, 5th at best?

And at least with Rashard, the deal was being given to the 2nd banana. What is Lopez, 5th at best?

Yup, at least Rashard was good while he was with us, and a key part of us getting to the Finals.

All I have to say about this is, if Houston gets Bynum they should have no problem giving up Lamb. Everybody wins.....kinda.

As long as it's us that gets him. If he goes to LA: screw that.

*facepalm*

Josh Robbins is making a complete fool of himself on Sportscenter.

Quotes like I don't know.. this is just conjecture.. I'm just guessing.. I mean, he sounded like a fan who ended up on the air. Totally embarrassed to even be a associated with Orlando with him on national airwaves. What a joke.

Why does ESPN keep beating the Brooklyn dead horse.... Is it run by the Russian Mafia? Dwight Howard is not going to Brooklyn; nobody in the league is going to come close to sniffing Brook Lopezs contract- its a bad as the one we gave Sugar Rashard- how bout Holligner does a stat analysis on the terrible Lopez deal instead.

Completely agree but you know if we still have Dwight they will do exactly what Hollinger says, Hennigan hopefully won't bite but it's going to happen. Best case scenario is we send the clown to Houston and he's no longer our problem.

Makes no sense for the Lakers to upgrade their center position for free when Houston could acquire Howard themselves. This 3-way has always sounded like BS to me. IF the Lakers are involved, Bynum is going to Orlando, IMO.

You are forgetting one thing.

Nobody wants to play in small market Orlando. Bynum will only be here a year and probably wont play hard.

Living in Jacksonville, I dont see Orlando as a small market. Orlando has a great fan base, great energy and everyone that comes to Orlando and leaves disappoints that great fan base and i think something should be done about it. David Stern wants to stop trades and fix finals. He should make Dwight play her...play hard or ban him from the league for 10 years.

Nobody wants to play in small market Orlando. Bynum will only be here a year and probably wont play hard.

Living in Jacksonville, I dont see Orlando as a small market. Orlando has a great fan base, great energy and everyone that comes to Orlando and leaves disappoints that great fan base and i think something should be done about it. David Stern wants to stop trades and fix finals. He should make Dwight play her...play hard or ban him from the league for 10 years.

small market only has impact on star players... bynum is not a star in the endorsement world.... do you see him on TV commercials?

but either way, he still get his paycheck in the basketball world though...

for someone like howard, it makes a difference

*facepalm*

Josh Robbins is making a complete fool of himself on Sportscenter.

Quotes like I don't know.. this is just conjecture.. I'm just guessing.. I mean, he sounded like a fan who ended up on the air. Totally embarrassed to even be a associated with Orlando with him on national airwaves. What a joke.

Well.. He is not lying or making things up as the rest of the ESPN reporters. You are just accostumed to see that type of crap in sportscenter.

He is not a tv reporter. He just telling it as it is.

He is one of the few decent reporters in orlando with Delton.

History proves this false.