Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Well Dwights gonna be making a statement soon....

Is he going to come out and blame the Magic for those DM's getting out? For the economy? The Hindenburg?

Also on a side note, if you guys could not quote posts if you think it is a Curran post that would help a bit. I'm going to start removing anything he posts so we can remove a least a little of the attention he gets.

• Upvote 3

He's gonna kill Orlando's leverage in trade talks.

Now instead of getting 3 rookies and taking on 3 bad contracts of the Magic, Houston will only offer 2 rookies and take back 1 bad contract.

If Houston wants Dwight as bad as they seem to, I don't think this effects that trade at all. Even if there's less of a chance Dwight will ever re-sign with Orlando, he's not going to go to Houston unless he gets traded there and they can convince him to stay. They still need to trade for him. If they give us some crap offer, I'm sure Handsome Rob will realize that we're better off just letting him walk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Dwights gonna be making a statement soon....

What's he going to say now? Last time he talked he killed us by saying he'd only sign with the Nets.

What's he going to say now? Last time he talked he killed us by saying he'd only sign with the Nets.

Nah man he was gracious and just said "one team". He didn't say Nets cause obviously he loves the Magic and didn't want to ***** us over.

• Upvote 1

I said that's how I felt. He wasn't talking like a guy thats tryna force his way out. You don't ask to help with the draft, GM, or coaching hires if you're dead set on leaving

We constantly hear he is leaving and he won't resign with us and he says only Brooklyn, etc. - that certainly sounds like a guy who wants to leave - and he hasn't signed with us

You can say he doesn't want to leave, but actions speak louder than words and his actions say I am leaving! So, I really don't care about the dribble he wants to spill about his intentions, what are his actions?

YaBoy - I like the feedback, but Dwight is full of **** if this is what he is saying - because his actions don't match the bull**** of his lips moving

I cannot bear the Magic playing without a Center this year. As if having Chris Duhon isn't stressful enough.

If our team becomes a joke this up coming season, I wouldn't mind having joke polls dedicated to players played hilariously terrible each game night.

What if we put Duhon at center?