Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dwight said that he never used the word blackmail. He probably just used the word extortion instead(Why would someone say, "I never used the word blackmail," unless that's what they were implying?)

He doesn't know what the word extortion means so that is out.

because I think all the blame goes back to Brian Hill - he is the cause of this entire mess

Ill give you another chance of proving you are the real deal because I dont think the real knappy would have used one sentence and brian hill together unless he was on his death bed and couldnt type anymore. Usually it was at least a paragraph of punishment for hill if he was mentioned once.

How do you know thats the real Knappy? He did have this habit of not quoting multiple posts within one post.

My impression is that his style matches good ol' Knappy.

Soon we'll have "trade Dwight" shirts

Ill give you another chance of proving you are the real deal because I dont think the real knappy would have used one sentence and brian hill together unless he was on his death bed and couldnt type anymore. Usually it was at least a paragraph of punishment for hill if he was mentioned once.

I'm convinced. No one can do multiple posts in a row like Knappy could. No one could blatantly get around the swear filters like Knappy could.

Maybe we should ask the NBA to do a drug test on Dwight to see if he is using something - would love to have him caught using drugs and get suspended for a year.

I don't think the Flintstones vitamins Dwight uses would get him in any trouble with the NBA. Dwight isn't cool enough to smoke pot or use any hard drugs. He comes off as a pus

Alright enough is enough. YBR, either post screenshots or whatever of these updated alleged Dwight convos you have everyday or get out.

I can't believe I've become the voice of sanity on these forums.

I'm the hero this board needs, not wants. I'm Jareth.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I cannot bear the Magic playing without a Center this year. As if having Chris Duhon isn't stressful enough.

If our team becomes a joke this up coming season, I wouldn't mind having joke polls dedicated to players played hilariously terrible each game night.

I'm convinced. No one can do multiple posts in a row like Knappy could. No one could blatantly get around the swear filters like Knappy could.

How many times he bashed Dwight in one page thread?

If it's not Knappy it's his spirit!! hehehe