Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Yes, the irony is delicious.

Happy Monday, everyone. Here's to another weeks worth of rumors. Maybe something will actually happen.

Is it weird that I legitimately didn't realize that Oddish was Jec?

Because I didn't.

I see YBR is not on right now,why because he is hosting a radio show right now.

Yall keep believing that YBR is a Orlando fan if you want to in the end he will leave once Dwight gets traded and you guys will look like fools for believing him.

YBR please respond to us Magic fans you fraud?We look forward to hearing what you have to say after you finish your radio show.

• Downvote 5

Yall keep believing that YBR is a Orlando fan if you want to in the end he will leave once Dwight gets traded and you guys will look like fools for believing him.

YBR please respond to us Magic fans you fraud?We look forward to hearing what you have to say after you finish your radio show.

LOL at all the idiots who say YBR is Jarrod...that is comedy.

Dude you have no idea what youre talking about. Just stop.

Go away Chris, you loser.

• Upvote 2

Rudolph is playing the martyr card right now, hilarious. He's like "don't kill the messenger."

i cant stand the guy at all