Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Any time I hear something along the lines of "getting close" in trade proposals, I suspect it's nothing more than bull**** to shake up other talks going on. Either you have a deal in place or you don't. None of this getting closer crap means anything. It's just a tactic.

This is potentially the worst trade in recent history... almost certainly franchise history. Still hoping it doesn't happen.

So Cleveland gets 3 rotation players, and 2 DRAFT PICKS! And all they gave up was a pick and Walton? Thats bull!!!!

I know right?

Trading Luke Walton nets the Cavs Humphries, QRich, and 2 draft picks!

Better deal than what RH is getting us!

:chairshot:

Sam Amick‏@sam_amick

Source says the Clippers have been asked to be 4th team in the Dwight Howard trade proposal w/ Nets, Magic, & Cavs, but have not yet agreed

Am I the only one thinking Humphries is better than Lopez?

Me too hes a steal for the cavs. Walking double double. Decent role guy. We get walton williams wtf are we doing

If it goes through I'll say I told you so way back when Otis was destroying the team. The next I told you so is now... Owners will move this team because of 7000 attendees per game doesn't keep the lights on in the new arena. New ownership will have to pay city to leave or wait until contract expires. Mark it down...Otis took down Orlando basketball as we know it. Ownership has no one to blame but themselves for not seeing Otis running this team into the dirt. I'm hoping I'm not right but the new arena will be EMPTY for 4 plus years if the nets trade transpires.

I do not get it, I thought Henningan is going to be a good hire but he traded Ryan and then might made this garbage trade? He is making a name for himself as the worst general manager of the Magic if Hennigan makes that trade

IF (a big if) this is true, then we would be discovering how good Hennigan is in 5 years, when Howard has 3 rings with the Nets and we have gone Top 5 in the Lottery for a few years in a row.

Oh, and we will still have Brook Lopez in a suit to remind us all of the lovely grant hill times.