Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I will never understand or comprehend what these guys get out of continuously creating accounts only to post profanity and racial slurs on a message board.

They clearly didn't get enough hugs as a kid!

• Upvote 1

They clearly didn't get enough hugs as a kid!

Im thinking its the inverse.... they got too much and dont know the meaning of "no, stop, and dont".

Im thinking its the inverse.... they got too much and dont know the meaning of "no, stop, and dont".

Ha ha psychology 101, it starts with hurting small animals...

I'm beyond blaming HWNSNBU. Dwight is a grown man and can make his own decisions, if he is really letting HWNSNBU control him like this then he is 100% to blame. Besides, HWNSNBU didn't want him to sign that opt in, he did that on his own and now regrets it and is making everything worse.

I'm beyond blaming HWNSNBU. Dwight is a grown man and can make his own decisions, if he is really letting HWNSNBU control him like this then he is 100% to blame. Besides, HWNSNBU didn't want him to sign that opt in, he did that on his own and now regrets it and is making everything worse.

Yeah! This is the less awesome version of what I just said!!

Im with ya, everyone has a mind and brain of their own... to not use it is their choice.

However, slimy Agents will continue to have these effect. We will have another player who will have Dan HWNSNBU as an Agent.

Stupidity can be contagious.

Yeah! This is the less awesome version of what I just said!!

Yeah, but he moved his hand more while he was typing it, so it looked cooler.