Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

yeah, just in time

yes, but Chris Paul still has not. This..,wow, should I say it???, Can increase the possibility of Chris Paul signing with us next year if the cap space is there.

Maybe, just maybe, this can convince Dwight to stay.

yes, but Chris Paul still has not. This..,wow, should I say it???, Can increase the possibility of Chris Paul signing with us next year if the cap space is there.

LOL WEEEEEE

We own the Toronto guaranteed lottery pick, Dallas' top 20 protected pick next year, and have 2-4 extra second rounders in the next couple of years. It's all been complete speculation, but these are the only picks allegedly being discussed. We were willing to give you all 3 of our firsts this year before the draft, and I would imagine that all three guys are still on the table now. After the draft though, I don't believe any Rockets future first round picks have been discussed much.

Thanks for breaking it down.

no, you shouldn't have said it.

also, came across this funny picture of rudolph being 50% of a reporter

AoCk2NHCEAAbksh.jpg

• Upvote 2

I forget Dwight isn't a grown man and can't make decisions on his own. Oh right, and that HWNSNBU put a mumbo jumbo voodoo curse on him as well preventing him from firing him or speaking for himself.

I don't care what details we know and don't know. If Dwight wanted to stay, or set the record straight, he could have.

Enough of trying to justify or figure this out. Dwight wanted Brooklyn with his boy and it didn't work. Now he can sulk hopefully in Houston and do whatever he wants after.

Spot on.

no, you shouldn't have said it.

also, came across this funny picture of rudolph being 50% of a reporter

AoCk2NHCEAAbksh.jpg

LMAO!! I can't believe he is not wearing adidas..

I dont know if this is off topic but if the option of Dwight to the clippers was still remotely possible.. well we can put that to rest.

It appears as Blake Griffin tore his ACL in practice... Ouch no more Mr. Highlight.

I hope Dwight does worse than that after we trade him and before he signs a new contract. Would love to see him have a season ending injury a couple months into playing with Houston.

Let me correct that - the comment above isn't quite right and it really isn't good to not have other peoples best interests in mind - with that being said, my correction to the above - is that I should have said career ending injury.

Not that I want that for Houston - I just want that for Dwight - screw him.

Screw Dwight, get rid of him.