Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Did Rob even talk about Ayon in the PC? I thought that was what it was originally for until the latest twist in the Dwightmare popped up.

He did. He briefly discussed Ayon and also his reasons for not signing Anderson.

Haha nah I last talked to him Sunday, ill catch up with him eventually before the weekends up

i am 90% sure that Rudolph is likely uncertain about Dwight's future and 10 % uncertain whether I will give any further crap about what he says.

But I am 100 % sure that Dwight is crying at the moment and YBR, prepare to bring you psycholgy 101 on sunday.

I wish they can come up with a Dwight Howard crying pillow pet and nightlite. Can someone make that happen here? that will be priceless...

Did you notice that if you used some of his answers to questions in conjunction with others, you could sort of read between the lines? For instance, he said that the Nets talks were stationary, and then later he confirmed that after this afternoon, Lopez couldn't be traded. So, without specifically/directly saying it, he provided information that you could use to determine that trade talks with the Nets are now done. That NEVER happened with Otis.

Exactly!!! Almost artistic!! The one question regarding......well two questions regarding his line of communications with Dwight, when it was asked how he was taking this news....he said professional, polite conversation...today!!

Did you notice that we have not heard "Dwight needs to decide or it's Dwight's decision" that langauge dissappeared when Rob arrived!!! I love it!! Then when asked if there is a chance for a Dwight return to the Magic.......he said "it's possible" and I think that speaks volumes!!!

Hi. So happy right now we don't have Lopez. Can't quite smiling smile.gif

Soul Bro, do you feel any better now that you changed the sig? Any chance of going back to the old one dude??

Hi. So happy right now we don't have Lopez. Can't quite smiling smile.gif

I haven't been this happy to not have a player since Otis refused to re-sign Hedo and he left for Toronto.