Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

lol...

still clueless why we drafted Fran in 05 or whatever it was, dude was avg like 4 pts 3 rebounds a game

He could dunk really hard

Speaking of Fran,

Remember when Junkie called Spain looking for info?

hahahahahahahaha

Dude called the Spanish team!!! I have a voicemail from him today saying he's overwhelmed about the Magic and wants to talk. Lol!!!!

Even if the Nets sign Lopez it doesn't mean its over, come December all this drama will start up again, unless we trade Dwight now.

I'd like to see Dwight stay until November and we should offer him a one year max extension. Before he comes back on board though - I think he and Nelson have some unfinished business and need to have a little battle - with Dwights back injured it may be a pretty fair fight - Nelson should be quicker and throw some jabs to the back.

haha, man, I miss Junkie.

I'll never forget that day he told us he called Spain and Fran's team looking for updates.

I'm laughing in tears right now. BJ was relentless.

Axi3yO8CEAAWCsU.jpg

That's a Lakers hat apparently...

Is that chick hiding Jameer in that purse? That's the biggest damn purse I've ever seen.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to see Dwight stay until November and we should offer him a one year max extension. Before he comes back on board though - I think he and Nelson have some unfinished business and need to have a little battle - with Dwights back injured it may be a pretty fair fight - Nelson should be quicker and throw some jabs to the back.

Jameer would attack Dwight like a spider monkey.