Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I've been hearing that Houston wasn't willing to give up Jeremy Lamb after the summer league he had, and that they said Chandler Parsons was untouchable too. One or both of those guys had to be included if we dealt with Houston, none of their other young guys are any better than Harkless.

I really am excited about Harkless. Dude is an athletic freak, he can develop into an Iggy-like player. I just hope Hedo won't eat too much of his minutes this year.

Hedo only eats pizza, not minutes.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

An aside: Sam Presti grooms Rob Hennigan for a GM job, and this is the thanks he gets? Dwight on the Lakers?

lol

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Another aside: Rival execs love what Philly did here. One asked Rod Thorn if he was wearing a ski mask on the trade call.

What the hell does blacklisting mean, HWNSNBU won't let players he reps talk to the Magic?

I think HWNSNBU never ever doing business with the Magic ever again would be a REQUIREMENT of the trade. Seriously, in the future if any of our players sign with that *****ing douchebag, I hope we light them on fire and ship them to the D-League...

I think HWNSNBU never ever doing business with the Magic ever again would be a REQUIREMENT of the trade. Seriously, in the future if any of our players sign with that *****ing douchebag, I hope we light them on fire and ship them to the D-League...

I think the lesson in all this is...don't draft superstar big men.

This will be my first rebuild. I'm excited.

Honestly its a fun process.... You really get to see some guys impress. I never knew who Turk was, thought he was a Kings bench player... but he played well during our rebuilding years and with Dwight.

I can not wait to see who will "want" to become the face for the Magic franchise. I mean there is a whole city here full of great people and fans, waiting for a player to come in and own it to a championship level.

I think the lesson in all this is...don't draft superstar big men.

There are alot of lessons to be learned here.... Agents are scum, players are mostly sheep, and super teams are the latest trend.

Although a 33yr old Kobe, 32yr old Pau, 36yr old Jamison and a 38 yr old Nash, doesnt equal a championship to me....