Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

So essentially he can block this trade from happening, correct?

Larry Ridley just tweeted that Rob Hennigan may have a change of heart in the morning.

Come through the chat and discuss this further please.

I sent you a tweet earlier, please respond.

I would if I could, gotta get sleep, work in the am. Dwight can't block nothing but I remember him preferring Nets over Lakers cuz Nets haven't established anything and Lakers have with there history. That being said no he can't block any trade. I don't know if those DM's are legit or not but I can believe him saying all that. We'll see. Ill let y'all know if I get a message back from him tonight

Don't forget we get Harkless, Vucevic,and Eyenga. Money should work.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9tgwruq :svgsad:

I got a gut feeling Stern will deny the trade like the CP3 trade to the lakers last season.

Broussard says we didn't want Gasol, basically because it would have made us a fringe team.

I don't know whats with him, but he just got a thing with Lebron James from what i know. Hopefully we can prove him wrong when the season starts.

...that's it? Slightly underwhelmed by this trade as reported - hopefully more details come to light and we will have managed to move more contracts (Turk, etc.). Still not impressed with what we're getting back...

Chris Broussard on ESPN right now said Orlando panicked and made this move. Said Houston had a better deal on the table from his sources.

I'm sure he's even convinced that BK's offer was better than this.

...that's it? Slightly underwhelmed by this trade as reported - hopefully more details come to light and we will have managed to move more contracts (Turk, etc.). Still not impressed with what we're getting back...

Hedo's contract isn't a big deal. It is partially guaranteed after the season and can save a lot of cap space. I believe the same for Harrington.

Strange, i'd think the board would be a little busier with our franchise being traded for garbage

Well, it is 2 AM on the east coast...