Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Why do the Orlando Magic have a history of bad GMs? Weisbrod? Otis? Now Hennigan....sheesh.

He walked into a stinking pile of $hit....Im not blaming him yet. I wouldnt doubt Stern told him to quit monkeying around and make the trade "or else".

Is it at all possible that is somehow gets denied at this point? this is 1 hour ago from Berger's twitter account

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Two of the sources caution that they have not heard directly from Orlando management that the Magic have agreed to the deal.

Is it at all possible that is somehow gets denied at this point? this is 1 hour ago from Berger's twitter account

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Two of the sources caution that they have not heard directly from Orlando management that the Magic have agreed to the deal.

Hennigan would be the ultimate troll if he did that...

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Well, Afflalo just tweeted about coming to Orlando. He could be going off the ESPN reports, but I'm sure he had his agent dig in and get the truth. They are usually kept up to date on trades.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

W00T and Friday morning:

Breaking News! Houston trades every asset/pick for Howard/Turk/Jrich/Duhon.

Thanks for the laugh. I'm still trying to figure out your analogy of our opponents becoming greyhound steroids

I was referring to.specific team. The Heat.

If this deal goes through anybody think we use some of the players on roster along with the picks to acquire better players at deadline and/or Summer '13. If so makes the deal worth it in my opinion lol

Hennigan would be the ultimate troll if he did that...

We have heard nothing from orlando at all. I find that strange, Im sure at this point its gone too far and too many people have already said its done, but I just think its weird.... maybe I'm just holding out from accepting the reality of this. Its just bad