Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA

The Los Angeles Lakers will likely receive Dwight Howard, !!!!!!!!!!!CHRIS DUHON !!!!! and Earl Clark.

I like it now !

If this is true, I'm buying Duhon's last shot in Orlando.

I think the Magic should've try to get Gallo instead of Affalo. Gallo is younger and a better player than Affalo Imo. He also has all star potential.

It's hilarious how Philly gives up a fringe all-star wing and gets the 2nd best center in the league while we give up a top 2 player in the league and receive utter garbage.

Well their fringe all star wasn't forcing their hand to a certain team. Thats the issue with D12 and ORL.

You guys do realized rebuilding takes more than a year right? Whats wrong with getting veteran guys to help mold our young guys who will then be traded later on in their contracts or will be kept for expiring. We have plenty of time to suck and absolutely will suck. We are 3-5 years out from making any noise anyways so having Harrington and Afflallo mean nothing in the long term.

I think the Magic should've try to get Gallo instead of Affalo. Gallo is younger and a better player than Affalo Imo. He also has all star potential.

there not giving up Gallo for Iggy im sorry

We are going to suck this year guys, we always were going to suck this year. This is what Rob wanted. We'll be in the lottery and hope to get a stud and surround him with guys like Afflalo, Nicholson, Harkless, etc.

Getting Harkless makes this deal okay to me, he is going to be an Iggy like player. Between him Nicholson and O'Quinn we have a nice rookie crop.

This trade puts us as a team that could possibly grab the 8th seed. Which is my only problem as Afflalo is pretty pointless on a rebuild team unless we are flipping him as well.

The Houston trade puts us as one of the worst teams in the league while blowing up the roster. I still think Houston would give up Kmart+Lamb+TOR pick for Bynum.

Oh well better than the Nets offer by miles, just wanted a legit chance at grabbing the number one pick in next years draft.

Ken Berger‏@KBergCBS

Correction: Nuggets send out $14.25M in salary for Iguodala's $14.9M. So Denver preserves its $13M trade exception.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite