Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

How can anyone rate this trade fairly when all of the details have yet to be released? Relax...

because for the Magic, it's not going to improve significantly. This is the framework that has been agreed upon.

Is this official?? Someone tell me this is not official......just another BS rumor

it's not official, but it's okay to pretend that it is. This is actually pretty entertaining.

These picks are SH** and you know it.

Not only will they be **** the Lakers pick wont come until 2017 at the earliest...

This trade is beyond trash as it is reported

it's not official, but it's okay to pretend that it is. This is actually pretty entertaining.

your acting like it not gonna happen. there's still a great chance that it does

Afflalo is $8mil/4yrs and Harrington is $7mil/3yrs (also he's terrible). Lakers can't trade any first round picks until 2017, Philly has pick obligations with Boston, and Denver's pick will be in the 20s.

Rob Babcock 2.0

• Upvote 1

Afflalo isn't bad at all. I think he'd be a much better fit on a contending team, but he'll bring the grit on the defensive end that we've lacked for a few years. Plus, he's a great outside shooter.

Vucevic is a decent young big.

Harkless is a good prospect.

Harrington? No comment.

I like how we have months of brook lopez, houston's offer of martin, one rookie, and one pick, now people are freaking out over this trade. This is the best trade that's been rumored to date.

• Upvote 2