Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Come on now, you know Pau would be flipped to Minnesota or something. The guy is still a top tier power forward.

Yea they want Pau to match up with Love and Rubio but who/what do they have after that that would work and you'd want?

The only teams that would want Pau would be contenders or wanna-bes. The salaries have to match so you won't be getting back anything but high priced, mediocre players and late round picks.

Wait, why would ORL want Gasol and Afflalo contract? This goes against what Henny is trying to do, maybe DeVos is still in win now mode?

YBR or Catman, can you chime in on this? Please tell me this is another attempt to get HOU to up their offer.

I think talks are real but the trade doesn't happen, really doesn't make sense to me...

Dwight still loves Orlando. Hennigan ain't serious bout trading him. I still think they try and acquire Ellis and if not let him walk in the summer.

He loves Orlando so much he's not showing up for his own camp.

• Upvote 1

No matter which way you put it, this is a bad trade for the Magic. You can sugar coat it all you want but Gasol is on the books for another 2 years at 19 mill per and Afflalo's contract is worse than J-Rich at 7 mill for 4 years. This puts the Magic on the mediocrity threadmill. IMO the Brooklyn deal was even better than this one.

This just screams HOU to up their offer.

Lakers wouldn't trade Gasol and Bynum for Howard 6 months ago, doubt their minds have changed since then.

BTW, Philly makes out like bandits. Essentially a Iggy for Bynum swap.

I would take Afflalo's contract over Richardson..... no questions asked.

This makes no sense from the Lakers side. Why trade Gasol and Bynum unless they are getting a 4 from one of these teams.

No matter which way you put it, this is a bad trade for the Magic. You can sugar coat it all you want but Gasol is on the books for another 2 years at 19 mill per and Afflalo's contract is worse than J-Rich at 7 mill for 4 years. This puts the Magic on the mediocrity threadmill. IMO the Brooklyn deal was even better than this one.

This just screams HOU to up their offer.

Lakers wouldn't trade Gasol and Bynum for Howard 6 months ago, doubt their minds have changed since then.

BTW, Philly makes out like bandits. Essentially a Iggy for Bynum swap.

Yeah bro Lopez at 12-18 mil per year and Hump for 2 years with late 20s picks are great! And Afflalo is no J-Rich! Afflalo plays defense like an idiot! I mean who does that in the league nowadays?!? And 15 ppg? lol GTFO with that noise!

This makes no sense from the Lakers side. Why trade Gasol and Bynum unless they are getting a 4 from one of these teams.

They'd be getting Harrington but reading must be hard for your pea sized brain lmfao love u

Harrington is the report but he is awful. None of these teams have very good 4s to offer though.