Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Ridley says O'Quinn is close to signing. Hopefully the guy is right about something and isn't getting this from Dwight's cousins friend.

Thanks for the RT. I also hope we sign him and lock him up for a couple years. I love the attitudes and leadership that spill out of KO and Davis. Imagine the heart and hustle on the court when they're both on the floor.

Thanks for the RT. I also hope we sign him and lock him up for a couple years. I love the attitudes and leadership that spill out of KO and Davis. Imagine the heart and hustle on the court when they're both on the floor.

Love you.

JJ Redick ‏@JJRedick

Ha yes. I will be at my own camp. RT @osMichaelWhite: @JJRedick I'm guessing u will actually show up.

• Upvote 4

Tell him to be a man and show up in Orlando and stop trying to hide out - Dwight is such an ******* and trying to make another lame excuse.

He has finally turned into a bigger idiot than Shaq and that is hard to do.

He is one of the most selfish jerks going - he doesn't understand that because I am sure he gives to charities and all, but all he cares about is what he wants when it comes down to everything else. He doesn't want to go to the kids camp - well too bad - you do it for the kids not because you don't want to - selfish ass. The world is more about the me, me, me generation that Dwight is a perfect example of.

What a spoiled brat - how immature - please let know that Knappy thinks he is a total ass - I can't swear the way I would like, but it would go on for paragraphs.

Go to baseball games and dance around, but don't go to a basketball camp, because you are afraid to show up in Orlando. Stop feeding bs - just admit you are afraid to show up and that you are an ass.

yeah I really disagree with him missing this camp

Well, maybe if you guys use the PM system or DMs on your twitter feeds, the rest of the members wouldn't hassle you so much.

Y'all heard him