Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I really don't know the dude, he just followed me out of the blue one day. He's a Rockets fan that claims to have sources lol, he's already been proved wrong.

So YaBoyR.............................. what's next? You may have already answered this question, but is Dwight so locked into Feagan that he can't see the damage done since hiring him? Has he given any insight to changing directions and going with another agent, as we all hoped for until (well almost) he passed the point of no return?

• Downvote 3

So YaBoyR.............................. what's next? You may have already answered this question, but is Dwight so locked into Feagan that he can't see the damage done since hiring him? Has he given any insight to changing directions and going with another agent, as we all hoped for until (well almost) he passed the point of no return?

I don't know how the relationship between those two are right now but I'm glad Stern came out last week and said exactly what I've been telling Dwight for a month now: Dan HWNSNBU has been the 'source'. I think he looked at it like I'm just tryna get HWNSNBU fired because I'm a Magic fan when really I'm looking out for him, and Stern confirmed it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't know how the relationship between those two are right now but I'm gld Stern came out last week and said exactly what I've been telling Dwight for a month now: Dan HWNSNBU has been the 'source'. I think looked at it like I'm just tryna get HWNSNBU fired because I'm a Magic fan when really I'm looking out for him, and Stern confirmed it

On this note, MODS:

CAN WE GET THE CENSORSHIP FOR ALL CURSE WORDS CHANGED FROM "*****" TO "HWNSNBU"? I think this is called for and accurate.

• Upvote 3

I don't know how the relationship between those two are right now but I'm gld Stern came out last week and said exactly what I've been telling Dwight for a month now: Dan HWNSNBU has been the 'source'. I think looked at it like I'm just tryna get HWNSNBU fired because I'm a Magic fan when really I'm looking out for him, and Stern confirmed it

So with that said, I take it there was no discussion with Dwight about the HWNSNBU leaks and what problems he now has with his team, image marketing etc???

So with that said, I take it there was no discussion with Dwight about the HWNSNBU leaks and what problems he now has with his team, image marketing etc???

Nope, since David Sterns statement he hasn't said much. As in the team now he doesn't believe Orlando going to add any stars or players to the roster. And you already know how he is about his image

Nope, since David Sterns statement he hasn't said much. As in the team now he doesn't believe Orlando going to add any stars or players to the roster. And you already know how he is about his image

That always baffled me. How could someone who cares so much about their image destroy it in such a short amount of time? Does he realize what a complete a** he looks like to almost everyone?

Gottcha! Did he share anything new???

That always baffled me. How could someone who cares so much about their image destroy it in such a short amount of time? Does he realize what a complete a** he looks like to almost everyone?

By listening to people around him who aren't looking out for his image but rather financial opportunies and marketing plans. Because of them he looks a lot worse than he really is and he's not gonna want to come out and dispell any rumor in fear of his image getting worse

On this note, MODS:

CAN WE GET THE CENSORSHIP FOR ALL CURSE WORDS CHANGED FROM "*****" TO "HWNSNBU"? I think this is called for and accurate.

It's really Feganed up the way Dwight's agent and his camp have made him look like such a Feganing Feganhole. I hope one day that Dwight wakes the HWNSNBU up and realizes that HWNSNBU has made him look like HWNSNBU in front of his fans and the whole world.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1