Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

"“I’ve held you hostage for a year, put your franchise’s ownership through an emotional rollercoaster, tortured your fans, and made your organization seem like a complete joke, and now I’m going to tell you which deal you should take in exchange for the All-Star who you had the foresight to draft, develop, and build around. Wah.”

This is the worst kind of exercising of player power. It’s not just the audacity of Howard to essentially demand that the Magic take an absolutely wretched deal (seriously, have you seen the Nets’ deal particulars?), but it’s this key element: Who do you think leaked these talks to the media?"

http://probasketball..._medium=twitter

Great article

This is an excellent read!!!! Good find SoulBro!!! By the way, just who is this writer?

community-participation-pyramid.gif

"Dwight howard was promised by the Magic when he signed extension,that if things did not work,and they didn't honor their commitment,the magic would trade dwight where he pleased" - stephen A(on first take this morning"

"Dwight howard was promised by the Magic when he signed extension,that if things did not work,and they didn't honor their commitment,the magic would trade dwight where he pleased" - stephen A(on first take this morning"

Dwight promised he wanted to stay in Orlando forever, so I guess we're even.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

cool dwight, maybe you should file those blackmail papers against us. or tell us the part where we're obligated to do anything for you when you're under contract.

Wouldn't it be great if these last couple of days was just Henny's last ditch effort to get all the best offers on the table, and it ended all tomorrow? Anybody think this is a possibility? Me neither :(

Fullcourt? I truly hope we make a deal with the Rockets. Even if it isn't what we would have gotten on draft day, and far less than what Dwight is worth, I'd feel a lot better about handing over the best center in the game to the Rockets than the *****ing Lakers.

cool dwight, maybe you should file those blackmail papers against us. or tell us the part where we're obligated to do anything for you when you're under contract.

that may be true, which explains why alex is avoiding him, and why d12 is pissed more than ever, cause he was promised a roster upgrade only to find we still have the same roster with nelson getting more $$

GOOD JOB ORLANDO MAGIC, we rock!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

that may be true, which explains why alex is avoiding him, and why d12 is pissed more than ever, cause he was promised a roster upgrade only to find we still have the same roster with nelson getting more $$

GOOD JOB ORLANDO MAGIC, we rock!!!!

Ugh AND TO TOP IT OFF WE HAVE POSTERS LIKE THIS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1