Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Oh how I wish that "rockets troller" from the other night would come back to provide some comic relief. Because he works for a "millionaire agent". BOOK IT!!!! THINGS ARE FLUID!!!!

Got to think that any deal with MIL in which we get Monta would almost have to require us taking back Gooden too. Possibly even Udrih.

anyone think this timberwolves setting themselves up to help houston/us somehow?

something like now taking kmart and a rookie or something for maybe dwill and like a pick or something. to dump kmarts salary right now for something else we may want or to get an extra pick somehow. not exactly sure of minny's pick situation, but minny comes out light on this trade like they're about to do something else.

edit in case it wasn't clear what i was talking about:

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified ‏@WojYahooNBA

Hornets, Suns, Wolves are nearing agreement on a 3-way deal that would send Robin Lopez to the Hornets in a sign-and-trade, sources tell Y!

Along with Lopez, Suns would send Hakim Warrick to Hornets. Minny would send Wesley Johnson and a 1st round pick to the Suns, sources say.

At least part of package back to Minny would include Brad Miller (his contract), Jerome Dyson and draft picks, sources say.

For Wolves, deal clears cap space and apparently is a prelude to another potential signing or deal, sources say.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=czj92bq

We take back lengthy contracts, fair trade...Next I rather pair Arenas and Ellis in back court then Nelson/Ellis!

Didn't Howard say he still believe's in Agent 0? :shard:

that trade isn't even fair...

give baby's 3 years for gooden's 3 years? same length... bbd is better than gooden...

also, why would they trade dunleavy for duhon?

and Moute is an asset, they won't give to us...

So remember when the Rockets followed our guys and we "strapped in" well funny Hou doesnt follow them any longer. Possible a trade that fell apart?

No, the Rockets stopped following them, because Morey finally came to his senses and realized that your players are garbage other than D12.Morey also found out that Henny is too chicken to make HWNSNBU unhappy, so Morey backed away from trade talks because Henny was using the Rockets deal as leverage to get more out of Nets or Lakers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I don't get why the Bucks would trade Ellis, who they just worked so hard to trade for.

I guess some people think we're the Lakers and the rest of the league is here to help us.

No, the Rockets stopped following them, because Morey finally came to his senses and realized that your players are garbage other than D12.Morey also found out that Henny is too chicken to make HWNSNBU unhappy, so Morey backed away from trade talks because Henny was using the Rockets deal as leverage to get more out of Nets or Lakers.

lmao what