Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Big baby was on the list dwight gave during an interview.....I think he was in russia or something? Anthony morrow was on there as well and I remember thinking.....glen davis....anthony morrow.....marshon brooks....championship?

No

Wait wait wait......we had a guy who could attack the basket?????

haha yeah Jameer?

Thanks

Haha so he's a follower because of that? ok well Kobe is a follower for wanting to be as successful as Jordan and Lebron's a follower for wanting to be as successful as Kobe

Also with just Dwight alone weve been a playoff team, Orlando doesnt necessarily need 3 All-Star, maybe just 1

Maybe dwight and a borderline allstar. But to have bosh wade and james is just too much.

I miss the old days when Twitter, Facebook etc. didn't exist, no one talked about potential this or that, a source was really a source and we woke up to stuff that had already happened overnight.

You and me both.

I miss the old days when Twitter, Facebook etc. didn't exist, no one talked about potential this or that, a source was really a source and we woke up to stuff that had already happened overnight.

Me too.

Im so confused right now if henny told me something in person I still wouldnt believe him.

Haha so he's a follower because of that?

Missed the point. If Dwight is mad that his friends are making super teams and going to the finals multiple times, and he isn't... Then that makes him a follower and a hater.

Technically, Dwight has never been a leader. Check out my leadership qoute from below and let me know if Dwight Howard comes close to any of that.

So Dwight is and will always be a follower.

He opted in at the last minute. How were we supposed to bring in another player?

He opted in for another 'year'

Maybe dwight and a borderline allstar. But to have bosh wade and james is just too much.

No its not, you gotta remember last years Magic team beat the Heat twice. James and Wade struggle against teams with an inside presence. Add a borderline all-star with Dwight in Orlando and the Heat would struggle to beat the Magic

Has anybody reputable reported that Henny really is flying out to LA? Sounds a lot like the report that the Magic and Lakers were having a meeting in Vegas that never happened.

The Heat aren't a juggernaut team. They play a lot of close games and win them mainly because they get favorable calls because of star power.

Bosh and Wade are regressing and have durability concerns. I wouldn't be surprised if the Heat only win one championship.

Just looking at miami big 3 but I always felt that lebron shouldve teammed up with dwight. Now that duo is what you build a dynasty with. To bad otis spent all the money on Shard and bringing Turk back. Other dumb deals he made. Lebron signed with the heat for 15 mill. Lol turk 11 and shard 20. If we wouldve been patient who knows what couldve happened. FU Otis.

Fu## these old dwight and lebron mcdonald commercials that gave me hope.

Missed the point. If Dwight is mad that his friends are making super teams and going to the finals multiple times, and he isn't... Then that makes him a follower and a hater.

Technically, Dwight has never been a leader. Check out my leadership qoute from below and let me know if Dwight Howard comes close to any of that.

So Dwight is and will always be a follower.

Ok gotcha, Its more of the success that LeBron is having while Dwights in the situation he's in. After the ECF's people started to believe Dwight could get a ring before LeBron and would have a more successful team....but things have changed. I wouldnt even call them 2 'friends' but its kind of like how Chris Paul felt a year or two ago when LeBron paired up with Wade

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No offense, but it's not like we never made it to the finals. I mean the whole team had a chance to win a ring and they didn't do it.

Turk Failed.

Lewis Failed.

Nelson Failed.

Lee Failed.

Howard Failed.

Maybe Dwight feels that he can't win one here because he didn't win one when he had the chance. However that sentence in itself is just retarded, because alot of teams never get a chance to win a ring.

Dwight will never win a ring by himself or as self promoting closer.

Dwights missed free throws prevented him from his championship.

The fact that Dwight can't be trusted in late game situations because he can't shoot FTs prevented him from his championship.

Dwight's immaturity on the court, constantly arguing with the refs, not staying focused prevented him from his Championship.

Dwight needs to understand personable accountability. Because by large and far, Dwight is Dwights reason why he can't win a ring here in Orlando.

takes more than 1 good player to win a ring these days, all these things you say are funny, because the minute he leaves, we're a lotto team