Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

lol, I'm saying the "insider" is claiming that he (cyberx) spoke to Henny himself. He is claiming that he is in contact with both GMs.

I totally don't believe that dude. Hes just good at speculation. I pretty much think the same about YBR.

I don't think Hennigan is pissing anyone off, I think he just lets the GM's know - go ahead and put together your best deal and I'll look at it - I want draft picks, I want young players and I want to move contracts - for LA he may say that he would consider Bynum with a guarantee he would extend, but it doesn't mean he would take it.

Henny talked about keeping emotion out of it - so LA can make whatever proposals they want that include Varejao and draft picks and some cap relief, but I don't think that will get Henny too excited, but he'll look at what they can come up with and then tell them he is not too excited about it - Varajao is not a player you get excited about.

I think he is playing it properly and telling people he needs to think about it - and let them come up with a new proposal. I don' think he is telling any team that it is a done deal - he is letting them make a proposal and if they make a dumb proposal like Brooklyn, then he looks at it and says it doesn't look real good for us and they might get pissed off, but they have to offer something in return.

I'd rather see the Magic let Dwight walk then have taken the Brooklyn trade. Can one of you guys who know Henny ask him if I'm right here?

I totally don't believe that dude. Hes just good at speculation. I pretty much think the same about YBR.

Funny how people keep doubting ybr. When rudolph came out last night with the story about Dwight saying he would sign with the lakers long term, ybr came out quickly afterwards and called bs. He talked directly to Dwight and Dwight told him he had said no such thing and hadn't talked to jarrod. Later in the day jarrod confirmed that he had not talked to Dwight, but someone in his camp.

I have talked with ybr for ages and am beyond confident that he at the least texts with Dwight fairly often and tells us what he can without spilling the beans on personal stuff. I don't say anything about what I have been told out of respect for ybr and let him tell everyone what he wants, but in my opinion the only way he is bsing us on anything is if Dwight is telling him lies.

Yeah, but then we got cable, with the wired cable box and sliding channel selector.

Good times!

Remember when HBO was "Cinema Plus"... ??? Those were the days.... Only 1 cable channel......

I'll tell you one thing, if it really comes out that Dwight says that the LA story is false, I'll definitely think YBR is legit. I'm still a little skeptical. I mean there is supposedly a 1 on 1 interview coming up with direct quotes from Dwight saying he wants LA.

Funny how people keep doubting ybr. When rudolph came out last night with the story about Dwight saying he would sign with the lakers long term, ybr came out quickly afterwards and called bs. He talked directly to Dwight and Dwight told him he had said no such thing and hadn't talked to jarrod. Later in the day jarrod confirmed that he had not talked to Dwight, but someone in his camp.

I have talked with ybr for ages and am beyond confident that he at the least texts with Dwight fairly often and tells us what he can without spilling the beans on personal stuff. I don't say anything about what I have been told out of respect for ybr and let him tell everyone what he wants, but in my opinion the only way he is bsing us on anything is if Dwight is telling him lies.

Why don't you guys just get married then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Why don't you guys just get married then.

I asked but ybr turned me down and 30assists got mad at me for straying.

Your troll posts are getting weak here lately, you should work on them.

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you one thing, if it really comes out that Dwight says that the LA story is false, I'll definitely think YBR is legit. I'm still a little skeptical. I mean there is supposedly a 1 on 1 interview coming up with direct quotes from Dwight saying he wants LA.

To be honest, I still think he will end up there. Eventually he is going to realize the BK isn't an option any longer and will have to cave in. His options will shrink and he may end up someplace he doesn't want to be.