Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

And that is a very abbreviated synopsis of the dysfunction at one magic place. Truthfully it is very hard to support the direction this team has been headed since Devos came here. I dont mean it disrespectfully but it has been very amateur ownership, certainly without any real direction.

I agree - for the first time it looks like the ownership might get serious about things - Stan was an improvement and I like the Henny move so far even though I haven't seen real results yet, but I do like the way he conducts himself so far - seems nothing like Otis.

Can the DeVos family and crew turn things around - maybe - they really need to get their heads out of their asses and they may finally be realizing that - people like Otis and Brian Hill are unacceptable - and grow a pair and fire a guy like Brian Hill during the season instead of destroying the season that year - the Magic would have turned around that season if Hill were fired.

Notice how only 1 in 4 posts mention Brian Hill - man have I improved after what 4 years LOL

Why did Dwight randomly say "no they don't" at the end there.

This whole thing just needs to friggin end and no soul I will not pull myself together damnit.

He says that he asked him "they don't believe you" and he responded with no they dint

This entire drawn-out event regarding Dwight is akin to a weak reality tv show for teenage girls, full of nothing but gossip and contrived drama. "Did you hear what Dwight said to Suzie about how mad he is at Alex for not calling him after his surgery?"

Mr. Hennigan, please pull the trigger on the best deal you can make as soon as possible so we can go back to being SPORTS fans instead of having to endure any more of this ridiculous immature unproductive CRAP.

"Hi. I'm Dwight Howard. I know this situation has been difficult for everyone, including me. I love the city of Orlando and its fans, and I look forward to having my situation resolved soon so I can tell my side of the story."

oh by the way I still want to be traded, but I'm still in a magic uniform, I love orlando, but trade me and I don't want you to get nothing in return, but I love Orlando - just trade me to Brooklyn, I'm not going to play in Orlando, but it's not me - it is everyone else - I'm not saying I don't want to play here anymore, but trade me will you, no not to that team, no don't take their assets, wait - you blackmailing me, you trying to make me honor an agreement I signed - you want me to play for Orlando another season - I don't care if they are paying me $20million - I'll say my back hurts - oh, just in case you didn't know - I still want to be traded, but my heart is in Orlando - screw you Dwight - when actions and words match I'll listen to what you have to say - otherwise I'll watch what you mean not listen to your dillusions -

I still hate him way less than Brian Hill.

• Upvote 1

Mods can you do like youve done before and Put ::Update Page 347:: Or whatever page it is on the topic in the forum? That would make it so much easier to navigate through this thread.

Nah man he was gracious and just said "one team". He didn't say Nets cause obviously he loves the Magic and didn't want to ***** us over.

That's total bull**** - he could have signed a while back - screw Dwight - he loves the Magic - now trade me to Brooklyn

With what cap space? Also since when did Smith and Dwight = a superteam lol. Lets see what the deal is first but if rumors are true and you take multiple Otis contracts, good luck with that superteam.

Please don't judge Rockets' fans as a whole by this guy. Everybody has their trolls. :(