Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this, not sure if anyone posted this before.

Stuff - Dwight Howard Haters Say

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIHk37QlH3g

im trying to figure out what the increased offer for lin means. It was just strange for the howard to rockets talk to escalate then go completely quiet right as this new offer was being signed by lin, even though it's been said that neither offer sheet would affect a deal. could they have already agreed on a deal and houston, knowing that, wanted to get lin in the fold to start appeasing howard. there might be some backlash if they reneg on their offer to asik but in reality, who would blame them for saying "we didn't expect to land dwight in the meantime". lin's deal, being relatively cheap until year 3 still allows houston to snag another FA next summer. guess we can only wait n see

Now they're talking about loyalty. Mostly about Jeremy Lin and loyalty, Carmelo's "ridiculous contract" comment. Rudolph saying Dwight didn't handle things properly, because he didn't get out in front to squash rumors.

I am so ready to get this ironed out.. I know no more than anyone else....

I love my Magic .. With our with out Dwight ... I just wish this would get resolved and lets move on and get down to getting a coach and playing basketball !!!

Yes im a Dwight fan.... BUT..... You cant take my heart from the Magic just cuz he was to leave.... Its all getting old !!

How much is it to rent one of those planes with a banner that we can fly over Downtown that says. "Dwight don't change your mind. We don't want you!" ??

• Upvote 1