Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think Otis sucked, that wasn't hard to say at all, but compared to Brian Hill he was a genius.

Otis was good but he did choke in that midseason trade and basically destroyed the great team he built mostly himself.

Is this trade im hearing legit or rumor. If so sounds like the best I've heard. Duhon included makes it really worth it. Expiring contracts plus 3 rookies, not sure anyone else can offer us anything better.

I think Otis sucked, that wasn't hard to say at all, but compared to Brian Hill he was a genius.

Brian hill was not that bad.. You just hating. :)

Brian hill was not that bad.. You just hating. :)

Hey, if Brian Hill could get Dwight Howard back, then I would welcome Brian back in any food serving capacity that the arena has to offer. I would even be ok if he served the kettle cooked popcorn.

The beauty of all of this is that it looks like there will be no trade until after this weekend at the earliest - so we get at least a few more days of it.

We are all going to miss it.

Brian Hill was at summer league this week....he looked good.

Was tempted to ask him to autograph a clipboard and then break it.

Hey, if Brian Hill could get Dwight Howard back, then I would welcome Brian back in any food serving capacity that the arena has to offer. I would even be ok if he served the kettle cooked popcorn.

I'm sure we could always use another mop boy.

I think orl should hold out for more, Houston is obviously only using Dwight as trade bait in a pathetic attempt to achieve their master plan which is to acquire Brooks Lopez and Kris Humphries before next years trade deadline. We're all screwed when Houston puts together its big four. Hedo, Duhon, Humphries and Lopez.

And together they make He-Du Humpez